become an editor
the entire directory
only in Condiments/Garlic
Health: Alternative: Herbs: Materia Medica: Garlic
Shopping: Food: Produce: Garlic
This category in other languages:
Bacon Garlic Pie - Allium Forum - GardenWeb
- Recipe uses 40 garlic cloves, cream, bacon, eggs, Swiss cheese and rosemary.
Baked Chicken with 40 Cloves Garlic
- Made with fresh rosemary and thyme, cognac, and white wine.
Boundary Garlic Farm Recipes
- Recipes using fresh garlic, how to test the flavors of various garlics, testing cooked and raw garlic.
Broccoli with Garlic
- The greens are steamed then sauteed with 6 cloves of garlic, olive oil and cayenne.
Chipotle Rub from Epicurious
- A very spicy rub includes dried chipotle chilies, ancho chilies and 25 garlic cloves. Makes about 3 1/4 cups. From The Mexican Grill, Chef Reed Hearon
Garlic and Spice Italian Recipes
- A list of recipes for various condiments, among them some for garlic mashed potatoes, garlic green beans, and caramelized garlic vegetables.
Garlic Bread Puddings by Epicurious
- A combination of 8 cloves of garlic with eggs, French bread and seasonings baked in a muffin tin.
Garlic by GourmetSleuth
- In-depth article includes forms and uses, nutrition, health benefits, recipes, and steps on how to grow.
- Recipes, information and facts, cooking tips, medicinal uses, as well as lore and quotes.
Garlic Clams from RecipeSource
- Uses fresh garlic and cherrystone clams.
Garlic Confit Puree by Epicurious
- Recipe uses 12 garlic cloves, sea salt and duck fat.
Garlic Ice Cream from RecipeSource
- Uses whole milk, heavy cream, and vanilla bean.
Garlic Ice Cream from RecipeSource
- Relies on unflavored gelatin.
Garlic Jelly from RecipeSource
- Recipe uses white vinegar and powdered pectin. Makes approximately 5 cups.
Garlic Recipes at Food.com
- Recipes featuring garlic.
Garlic Recipes by Pat The Garlic Lady
- A selection of recipes that use garlic. Recipes are categorized by course.
Garlic Recipes from Christopher Ranch
- Garlic producer in Gilroy, California offers selected recipes from their collection.
Garlic Recipes from Kate's Cookery Site
- Vegan recipes featuring garlic, including eggplant, chickpea, naan bread, pickled garlic, tarka dhal.
Garlic World Recipes
- Recipes featuring garlic include ice cream, stuffed onions, French fries, and roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
Gildameister Organic Garlic Recipes
- Recipes for seafood, sauces and soups, pork, pasta and rice, breads, vegetables, poultry, beef and lamb.
Glazed Garlic Cloves
- Individual cloves are poached in milk then glazed with sugar and butter.
Gourmet Garlic Gardens
- Site describes 17 different kinds of garlic. Includes a discussion on the effects of garlic on the human body.
Gourmet Garlic Gardens - Preserving
- Two recipes for pickling garlic as well as various tips on other preservation methods such as freezing, drying, and storing in oil.
Greek Garlic Salsa
- Salsa recipe includes roasted garlic, red peppers and Feta cheese.
Greek Garlic Sauce
- Used as a dip to be served with vegetables or as an accompaniement to fish or chicken.
- Two brief descriptions of how to make garlic mashed potatoes.
The Medicinal Use of Garlic in History
- Article summarizes the medical uses of garlic from Egyptian times to current.
Ostrich & Shrimp in Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Recipe features ostrich medallions, 20 whole cloves of garlic, white wine, whipping cream, and jumbo shrimp.
- Collection of seven recipes including Chinese, Sugar-Pickled and Persian.
Quick 40 Clove Chicken from Epicurious
- Recipe uses whole garlic cloves and chicken breast halves and bakes in thirty minutes.
Roasted Garlic from Better Homes and Gardens.
- Instructions on how to roast garlic and then 16 ways to use it.
Shrimp Tamale with Roasted Garlic Sauce from Star Chefs
- Includes separate recipe for roasted garlic sauce which could be used with other recipes.
Vessy's Deep Fried Garlic
- Fried in a batter of biscuit mix, egg, beer, parsley, and salt.
White Asparagus and Green Garlic Soup by David Sellers
- Recipe includes fresh green garlic, asparagus, vegetable stock, white wine, cream, and thyme
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 8:35:12 UTC -