become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cooking/Chili
Business: Hospitality: Restaurant Chains: Chili
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Fruit and Vegetable: Pepper: Chili
Home: Cooking: Spicy
Recreation: Food: Spicy: Chili
Shopping: Food: Seasonings: Chili Mixes
Shopping: Food: Soups and Stews
Best Chili Recipes Ever
- A wide-ranging featuring sausage, chicken and spicy variations.
A Bowl of Red
- Terlingua chili cookoff winners with winning recipes from 1986 and 1996.
Cattle Drive Chili
- Seasoned with onions, water, chili paste, tomatoes, and sugar.
Champion Chili Recipes
- Huge selection of user submitted recipes.
- Personal collection of recipes using various types of peppers such as chipotle, poblano, green chiles, New Mexico chiles, arbol, finger-hots, pequins, or tai peppers. Includes a bison chili.
- Recipe exchange for chili recipes.
- This site is dedicated to every kind of chili for any occasion.
- Variety of chili recipes at CooksRecipes.com.
- Personal selection of recipes, and related information.
The Chilli Factory
- Includes recipes, chili health facts, and history.
The Chilli King
- A complete guide to chiles: recipes, growing, preparation, health benefits and history.
Coffee Chili from Coffee World
- Serving 4 to 6, made with strong coffee, part of which is used to soak the red kidney beans, the rest is used in the recipe.
Easy Chili Recipes
- An easy recipe that includes variations to create a signature dish.
Famous Chili Recipes
- A variety of recipes including vegetarian, turkey, and seafood chili.
The Fat Free Recipe Collection
- A listing of recipes that are mainly vegan chilis.
- Recipe from the personal collection of George Krumov, a professional restaurant chef.
Garry's Chili Pot
- Includes several recipes, chili making instructions, and links.
It's Gotta be Chili
- Article on the history of Texas chili, discussion of the traditional ingredients, and basic recipe.
- A collection of over two dozen assorted recipes.
Recipe Goldmine : President Reagan's Favorite Homemade Chili
- A presidential favorite, as prepared by White House Executive Chef Henry Haller.
Recipe Source : A Bowl of Red
- Meatless and made using soy or textured vegetable protein, chilies, an onion, garlic, cumin, red pepper, and paprika.
Rock Creek Chili
- Seasoned with oregano, chili powder, cumin, salt, and Tabasco.
S&W Premium Beans
- Includes bean nutrition information as well as a list of recipes.
Soups, Stews & Chili Recipes at GardenGuides.com
- Large collection of chili recipes, alphabetically indexed.
Tomato Chili Soup
- Calls for cumin, coriander, garlic cloves, celery, onion and chili.
- Two recipe versions for making this copycat chili.
What's Cooking America
- History of chili including famous quotes, trivia, and recipes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2016 at 1:24:02 UTC -