the entire directory
only in Cooking/Chefs
Arts: Television: Networks: Cable: Food Network
Business: Food and Related Products: Associations: American Culinary Federation
Business: Hospitality: Food Service: Culinary Institutes
Home: Cooking: Recipe Collections: Media Recipes: Television
This category in other languages:
30 Minute Meals
- Recipes from Rachel Ray. Contains list of recent episodes.
911 Chef Eric
- Features recipes with photos, a culinary dictionary, a newsletter, and a virtual cooking school.
- Executive chef in Vancouver, British Columbia, shares inspiration and recipes.
- Website for The Food Network's Surreal Gourmet Bob Blumer. Features recipes and tips for entertaining.
- Features cookery programs, books, and recipes.
Brooks, Aidan: Trainee Chef
- Tales of an East Ender, passionately pursuing a life-long ambition to become a top-class, world-famous chef.
Chef and the Fatman
- Experiences of the creator and host of a live radio cooking show.
Chef Geir's Culinary Resources
- Offers recipe, answers to food related question, and an "ask the chef" section.
Chef Tom Cooks
- A recipe blog from a New York chef.
- Los Angeles chef talks about cooking and reviews food.
- Schedule for his latest TV program, recipes with a hip-hop urban twist, music to cook to, and store that sells hot sauce, t-shirts, and Chef Johnson and Curtis action figures.
- Food writer provides recipes, inspirational cooking and baking ideas, gastronomic delights, restaurant, television shows and product reviews, essays, food photography, and the latest culinary news.
- Information about the show and contains recipes and other information.
- Chef Ian Parmenter's recipes from his television show on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).
The Cooking Diva Blog
- Chef Melissa De Leon shares her original tropical creations.
Cooking With Lee
- Recipes from the Anne Arundel Community Television Show, where Leontyne Johnson cooks New Southern food, classified by course or ingredient. Includes online store and information about submitting recipes or being a guest.
Cooking with the Wolfman
- Chef David Wolfman and Loma offer recipes from their cooking show.
- Official site of British television host and cookbook writer Delia Smith. Includes recipes recipes, how to guides, and live chat.
- Profiles the cook and restaurateur, his restaurants and cookbooks. Also provides recipes.
- Official site of the television and magazine series containing monthly profiles, recipes, online shop and newsletter.
- Recipes, news, culinary events, and techniques from the celebrity chef.
- Biography, newsletter, and schedule of cooking demonstrations for the chef behind L’Auberge Chef François.
In Praise of Sardines
- Former professional chef in San Francisco shares favorite recipes, insider tips, dining recommendations, musings on all topics food-related, travel stories, and photographs.
Johns, Pamela Sheldon
- Information regarding culinary workshops in Italy, cookbooks, and upcoming culinary events.
- Recipes and information about Kerr, healthy cooking, and about the television show.
- Includes recipes, news, book reviews, and photos about the chef and his restaurants.
- Explores the worlds of food, wine and golf.
- Official site of Lidia Bastianich. Includes recipes and information on books, TV shows, restaurants, products and trips to Italy.
- Diary of an itinerant chef.
- Official site of this TV personality. Includes recipes, cooking tips, and cookbooks.
Nathalie Dupree's Recipes
- A monthly recipe from Nathalie Dupree's Comfortable Entertaining tv show.
Norman Van Aken's Word on Food
- Offers a food vocabulary, information, and gourmet recipes from the chef of Norman's.
- A television chef gives weekly recipes and hints, and also answers cookery problems.
- Pat Moran's cooking show in Dayton, Ohio. Site features the recipes from the show.
- Features articles, biography, recipes, awards, and a photo gallery about the chef.
- Official site provides news, recipes, catering details, information on cookbooks, and links to the fine dining restaurants sponsored by Puck.
- Baltimore chef Steve Blair shares recipes and tips, as well as clips from his broadcast and radio appearances.
- Cowboy cook and restaurant owner presents videos, TV show, books, calendar, and recipes.
- Features chef biographies and recipes.
Super Chef Blog
- Juliette Rossant writes about chefs most well-known in the United States.
Taste This: Chef Joe Ciminera
- Offers a biography, recipes, show information, tips, and news.
- Offers a variety of recipes from professional cooks and chefs and a Spanish/English food terms glossary.
Wannabe TV Chef
- Recipes and cookbook reviews from chef and food writer Kevin Ashton.
- The "DJ Chef" offers live performances, recipes, gourmet food products, cooking class parties and cooking tips.
You're The Chef
- Recipes, host biographies, episode guide, and tips from the Pennsylvania public television show, where chef Paul March teaches cooking to assistant Tom Speicher.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 11:12:25 UTC -