become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cheese/Cheese_Balls
Home: Cooking: Appetizers
10, 2, & 4 Cheese Ball
- American cheese, cream cheese, and Dr. Pepper are the main ingredients.
Caraway Cheese Balls
- Baked and served hot.
Carrot Cheesecake Ball
- Cream cheese with crushed pineapple, coconut, carrots, and raisins, flavored with ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla rolled in graham cracker crumbs.
Celebration Cheese Ball
- This cheese ball is made with cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic, pecans or peanuts, and other ingredients.
Cheddar Cheese Ball by Marylou
- Combines cheddar cheese with chopped gerkins, garlic, curry powder, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise, parsley, walnuts, cooked ham, onion, onion soup mix, ketchup, and lemon juice.
- Made with cream cheese, blue cheese, black olives, and chopped walnuts.
- Cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and seasonings formed into a ball and rolled in pecans.
- Simple appetizer recipe from the Road's End Restaurant.
- One ball serves approximately 20. The recipe can be doubled to make two balls, or divided in half to serve 10 to 12.
Cheese Ball with Bite
- Horseradish and dry mustard provide the bite.
Cheese Ball with Pecans
- Ingredients in this pecan cheese ball recipe include cheddar cheese, onion, chopped pecans, mayonnaise, cayenne and pepper.
- Made with olives, pimento, and chives.
Cherry-Pineapple Cheese Ball
- Best if prepared a few hours in advance.
Chili Cheese Balls
- Made with Monterey Jack, Fontina, and cream cheese, combined with mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and chili powder.
Cranberry-Blue Cheese Ball
- Easy, four ingredient recipe combining sharp white cheddar cheese, reduced-fat cream cheese, crumbled blue cheese, and sweetened dried cranberries.
Crunchy Cheese Ball
- Made with chicken-flavored ramen noodle soup, cream cheese, sour cream, and sunflower seeds, rolled in parsley flakes.
Curried Shrimp Cheese Ball
- Made by combining cream cheese, canned shrimp, and minced onion, then rolling in a coconut and curry powder mixture.
Dilly Crunch Cheese Ball
- An easy make-ahead appetizer to take to a picnic or backyard party made with chopped dill pickles.
Festive Cheese Ball
- Calls for corn beef or smoked ham.
- Combines cream cheese with powdered sugar, raisins, dates, pineapple, and coconut. Roll in chopped nuts.
Garlic Herb Cheese Ball
- Made with cream cheese, chopped garlic, and Good Seasons Garlic Herb salad dressing mix.
Green Chili Cheese Ball
- This needs to be refrigerated before serving but is a very quick appetizer to throw together.
Mini Cheese Balls
- Roll in crushed almonds, spices, or fresh parsley.
Party Cheese Ball
- Combines cream cheese, crushed pineapple, pecans, green bell pepper, and onion.
Party Cheese Ball
- Cream cheese, Velveeta, chedder, Worcestershire sauce, and green olives rolled in chipped beef.
Party Cheese Balls
- Flavored with brandy and hot pepper sauce.
Pineapple Cheese Ball
- Combines cream cheese, pineapple, bell pepper, celery, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and chopped pecans.
Ronette's Fantastic Cheese Ball
- Cheese ball appetizer from Texas Cooking.
Salmon Cheese Ball
- From The Honorable Steve Largent, United States Congressman from the State of Oklahoma on the Internet Cookbook of 1st Traveler's Choice.
Shrimp Cheese Ball
- This can also be served as a sandwich spread.
Smokey Cheese Log
- Serve plain or dress it up with chopped nuts, crumbled bacon bits, or chopped chives pressed on the outside.
Three-Way Cheese Ball
- Made with cream, cheddar, and blue cheeses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 25, 2014 at 7:45:03 UTC -