become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cooking/Cheese
Collections and Indexes
Sandwich Spreads and Fillings
Sauces, Dips, and Toppings
Business: Food and Related Products: Dairy: Cheese
Home: Cooking: Dairy
Home: Cooking: Snacks
Recreation: Food: Cheese
Shopping: Food: Cheese
Shopping: Home and Garden: Kitchen and Dining: Gadgets
This category in other languages:
Bit of Brie
- Cheese with a pecan, Kahlua, and brown sugar topping.
Cascaval Pane (Transylvanian Fried Cheese)
- Fried cheese squares, and if you can't locate Cascaval cheese, you may substitute Provolone.
- Made with Rice Krispies cereal.
Crescent Wrapped Brie
- Simple recipe using refrigerated crescent rolls.
Elegant Cheese Torte
- Recipe combines cream cheese, stuffed olives, sharp cheddar cheese, apple cider, and paprika. Garnish with pecans and grapes.
- Bisquick baking mix recipe with Monterey Jack, Cheddar, American, Swiss or Mozzarella cheese.
Green Chile Cheese Spread
- Made with cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, chiles, green onion, hot pepper sauce, chili powder, and cumin.
- Made with Dijon mustard and chopped walnuts.
Macaroni and Cheese
- A recipe featuring only Swiss cheese.
Maccaroni and Cheese
- Uses mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Maytag Blue Cheese Dip
- Recipe for making a dip with Maytag Blue Cheese, cream cheese, sour and heavy cream.
- Recipe for poutine, the French fries, cheese, and gravy dish that is a favorite in Canada.
Roman Cheese Pudding
- Ricotta cheese, egg, sugar, rum, and vanilla cookies.
- Information on the origins of Roquefort and the legend that surrounds it.
Spicy Macaroni and Cheese
- Includes pickled jalapeños and plum tomatoes.
Tex Mex Mac and Cheese
- This ground beef recipe is made with a prepared macaroni and cheese dinner. Tex Mex Mac and Cheese recipe ingredients include green bell pepper, onions, tomatoes, macaroni and cheese, and tomato paste.
Tofu Cheese Souffle
- Recipe using tofu as a substitute for a healthy dish.
Vermont Cheddar and Maple Crackers
- Topping broiled on top of whole wheat crackers, made with sharp Cheddar, pecans, mayonnaise, maple syrup, and Worcestershire sauce. From RecipeSource.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 31, 2014 at 1:36:33 UTC -