become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Sangria
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Beverages: Wine: Sangria
Lisa's Sangria Recipes and Tips
- Brief history of sangria and collection of recipes including various fruit sangrias.
Mexican Style Sangria
- Commonly served with spicy Mexican food in restaurants, this type of sangria is made with red wine, orange juice, Triple Sec, sweet and sour mix, grenadine, brandy, and lemon lime soda.
- A sangria which is not as high in alcohol contents as other recipes. Made with red wine, rum, orange juice, and lots of fruit.
Sangria: Wine Description and Recipes
- A collection of recipes, and an article explaining what goes into Sangria and which wines should be used. From About.com.
Traditional Sangria from Perfect Entertaining
- A blend of rum, sugar, oranges, lemons and lime, dry red wine, and freshly squeezed orange juice. Served with ice cubes made by freezing wine in ice cube trays.
Wen's Favorite Sangria
- Fairly mild, made with fruity red wine, cinnamon stick, lime, lemon and orange, red and green grapes, and cherries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:47:34 UTC -