become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beverages/Smoothies
Home: Cooking: Snacks
- This one is for adults and is made with amaretto liqueur, milk, and vanilla ice cream.
- Using apple juice and apple, apricot and banana, ice and yogurt. Makes 2 servings.
Banana Nutmeg Smoothie
- For breakfast or snack, simply mixes bananas, milk, honey, and grated nutmeg.
Berry Good Smoothie
- Made in the blender with mixed berry fruit juice, frozen red raspberries, mixed berries, and blueberries, and ice.
- Yields four servings, using canned fruit cocktail, milk, and powdered milk.
Fruit Smoothie from All-Creatures.org
- Made with apple, orange, banana, and dates.
How to make a smoothie on wikiHow
- Basic article on wikiHow describing how to make a smoothie.
- Includes fruit and green smoothie recipes as well as nutrition information to help lose weight, live better and boost energy.
Iron Booster Smoothie
- Recipe high in iron made from prune and apple juice, banana and spirulina. Also gluten free.
Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Mango smoothie recipe at Smoothieweb.
Raspberry Chocolate Smoothie
- Raspberry and chocolate smoothie recipe at Smoothieweb.
Santa Cruz Banana Smoothie
- Recipe named for the region in which it was invented.
- Basic recipe with the addition of one of mango, papaya, or guava.
Yogurt Whiz Juice
- Simple smoothie recipe serving two with nutritional information. From Jim Barricks Insurance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 29, 2014 at 18:13:32 UTC -