become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beverages/Punch
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Beverages: Punch
Apple Lime Punch
- Made with apple juice, chilled lemonade, 7-Up, lime juice, and optional green food coloring. Vodka may be added if desired.
Basilisk's Trinidad Punch Recipes
- Two hard hitting recipes made with rum, and various liqueurs and fruit juices.
- Made with cranberry-orange juice, light whiskey, lemon juice, sugar, and club soda.
Cranberry Rose Punch
- Simple recipe using rose wine, ginger ale, and cranberry cocktail juice.
Diabetic Punch Recipes from Recipe Source
- Selection of about a dozen recipes. Many without alcohol.
Guaraná Champagne Punch
- Guaraná (paullinea cupana) is a tropical plant with small red fruit with a high caffeine content. This punch is made with canned guaraná, pineapple chunks, champagne, and grape juice.
Hot Cranberry Wassail from Gourmet Spot
- Holiday punch made with cranberry juice, grape juice, water, sugar, rum, orange liqueur, and orange slices.
Mexican Tea Punch
- Tequila, strong tea, pineapple juice, honey, lime and lemon juice, ground cinnamon, and aromatic bitters, chilled.
New Year's Champagne Punch
- A blend of orange sherbet, fresh orange juice, ginger ale, and champagne. Recipe presented serves 20.
Perfectly Pink Punch
- This feminine punch is made with, cran-raspberry juice, pina colada mix, regular or raspberry ginger ale, and frozen or fresh raspberries. For an alcoholic punch vodka is added.
Pina Colada Punch
- Unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled cream of coconut, and rum make up this punch. Requires a blender.
Punch Recipes from BarNone
- An alphabetical list of recipes for any drink which will not fit in a standard glass. From classic wedding punches to absurd college party mixes.
Punch Recipes from RecipeSource
- Searchable collection of around 90 different recipes. Some with alcohol, some not.
Punch Recipes from Recipezaar
- Search for something in particular or browse punch recipes by ingredient, cuisine. Each recipe can be automatically scaled for amount you need. Around 40 recipes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:38:48 PM EDT -