become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beverages/Liqueurs
Recreation: Food: Drink: Liquor: Home Distilling
Recreation: Food: Drink: Liquor: Liqueur
Shopping: Food: Beverages: Homebrewing, Winemaking and Distilling
- Vodka flavored with banana and vanilla. Also offers other spice combinations.
- Yields one pint, made with both vodka and brandy.
Danish Schnapps Recipes
- Recipes for flavoured schnapps based on vodka and natural ingredients such as fruits, berries, herbs and spices.
- Make with hazelnuts or pistachios. Yields 1 pint.
- Vodka is flavored with licorice root. Licorice extract may also be used to adjust flavor after steeping. Yields 1 pint.
- Home liqueur making. Features definitions, recipes, flavoring chart, principles, and techniques.
Lithuanian Honey Liqueur (Kripnikas)
- This recipe is flavored by caraway seeds, cloves, allspice, cinnamon, vanilla, yellow and white ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, saffron, citrus rind, and is made with honey, water, and grain alcohol.
Making Liqueurs and Cordials
- Introduction to liqueur making, recipes for fruit, berries, herb and spices liqueurs, and resources.
Orange Honey Liqueur from Hugs's Homehearth
- Recipe using navel oranges, lemon, vodka, honey, optional yellow and red food coloring, and glycerine.
- Yields one quart and is made with vodka, peppermint extract, and sugar syrup.
- Made with fresh pineapples, sugar, and vodka.
- Vodka based cordial flavored with fresh fruit, vanilla bean, and whole allspice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2013 at 19:31:27 UTC -