become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beverages/Eggnog
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Beverages: Eggnog
Home: Cooking: Holidays
Recreation: Food: Drink
Boiled Custard Eggnog
- Can be made with or without alcohol. Serves 4.
- Delicate recipe where egg whites are beat into a meringue and added at the last minute. Yields 16 servings.
- Simple recipe requiring cooking. May be served hot or cold. Makes 10 one cup servings.
Creamy, Rich Eggnog
- Recipe for a thick, creamy eggnog making use of stiffly beaten egg whites. From Captain Ezra Nye House Bed and Breakfast in Massachusetts (USA).
Cyril K. Collins Eggnog Recipe
- A full, rich recipe passed down from a Grandfather.
Egg Nog from Grandma's Cookbook
- Southwestern recipe for egg nog using whole eggs, rum, and brandy.
- Eggnog recipe from George Washington's recipe archives.
- Simple recipe for one serving. Non-alcoholic.
History of eggnog from What's Cooking America.
- Short article about the evolution of eggnog and local variations.
- Making 24 servings, this recipe uses whipping cream.
Judy Hallman's Favorite Recipes
- A basic recipe making one gallon; to be prepared one day ahead.
New Wave Eggnog
- Rich recipe yielding about 1 3/4 quarts which uses a homemade custard as a base, and is then served with ice cream.
The Very Best Eggnog, Ever
- A full, rich recipe from the New York Times, December 1989. Serves twelve.
- Yields one serving.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2013 at 22:37:40 UTC -