become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beverages/Dry_Mixes
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Beverages: Dry Mixes
Amaretto Coffee Creamer
- Non-dairy creamer flavored with almond extract and cinnamon.
Fire Side Coffee
- Blend made with powdered non-dairy creamer, hot chocolate mix, instant coffee granules, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Hot Beverage Mixes from The Culinary Cyber-Sleuth
- Recipes for orange-spiced coffee, spiced tea mix, cappuccino mix, minted cocoa coffee mix, cafe mocha mix, and Viennese coffee mix.
Hot Beverage Mixes from Tupperware
- A collection of easy, economical hot drink mixes, to keep on hand as defense against cold weather, or for gift-giving.
Hot Cocoa Mix
- A basic mix to which mint chocolate chips and miniature marshmallows are added. Instructions for gift giving are included.
Non-Dairy Peppermint Cocoa Mix
- Making use of powdered sugar, powdered non-dairy creamer, unsweetened cocoa, and peppermint sticks, this recipe yields enough for 8 servings.
Orange Cafe au Lait Mix
- Recipe from Betty Crocker's "Glorious Holidays". Yields 24 servings. Made with non-dairy creamer, sugar, instant coffee, dried orange peel, and ground cinnamon.
- Made with instant tea, Tang, cinnamon, cloves, sugar, and lemonade mix.
- Made with orange drink crystals and dry lemonade mix.
Spiced Mocha Mix
- Made with non-dairy creamer, sugar, instant coffee granules or crystals, unsweetened cocoa, and cinnamon.
- A low-budget, flavored tea mix made from instant tea and kool-aid.
Spiced Tea Mix
- Yields 3 1/2 cups which is enough for 64 servings. It makes use of instant tea powder, orange flavored instant breakfast powder, and lemonade mix.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:37:18 PM EDT -