become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cocktails/Margaritas
- Margarita made in a blender, with tequila, frozen limeade concentrate, Triple Sec, and bananas. Served in brown sugar rimmed glasses.
- Served in salt rimmed glasses, this drink is made with limeade, pineapple juice, orange juice, tequila, and Triple Sec. From Perfect Entertaining.
The Blender King
- Margarita recipes from Spike's World Famous Margaritas.
Blue Skies Margaritas
- Made with tequila, blue curacao, rum, and sour mix. Garnished with sliced limes and lemons, and served in chilled glasses. From Perfect Entertaining.
Fresh Lime Margarita
- This recipe combines tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons sugar in large pitcher.
Frozen Strawberry Margarita
- Made by combining ice, frozen strawberries, tequila, frozen limeade concentrate, and Triple Sec in a blender. Served in chilled glasses. From Perfect Entertaining.
Horny Toad Margarita
- The main ingredient of this concoction is Sauza Hornitos, a 100% Blue Agave Tequila.
- Listing of different variations of the drink. Visitors are allowed to leave comments and add new creations.
- A shot of Midori can be floated on top of this drink made in a blender, using frozen cubed honeydew melon, white tequila, and fresh lime juice.
The Perfect Margarita
- Served in a salt rimmed glass, a blend of fresh lime juice, white tequila and orange liqueur.
Pink and Fruity Margaritas
- Served over ice in salt rimmed glasses, this is a potent drink made with sweet and sour mix, cranberry juice, tequila, Triple Sec, Grand Marnier, and tequila.
Sjuss Cocktail Recipes
- Provides unique variations of the margarita recipe.
Tasting Away In Margaritaville
- Article about the drink by Pamela Slover Percival as well as several recipes including apricot, watermelon and cool mint rita.
- Basic recipe served in a salt rimmed glass, using tequila, lemon or lime juice, and Triple Sec.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 7:15:10 UTC -