become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beverages/Cocktails
Collections and Indexes
Recreation: Food: Drink: Cocktails
This category in other languages:
- Generally made with gin, lemon juice and maraschino liqueur, this page compares several variations of the recipe.
- Features single and multiple serving recipes for making a Mojito cocktail. It also includes the history of the Mojito. [Requires Flash]
the bastard book
- Different recipes for the suffering bastard cocktail.
- Italian drink, made with ripe white peaches, peeled, pitted, and pureed in the blender, to which chilled dry champagne is added.
- Recipe using vodka and coffee flavored brandy.
- Vodka, tabasco sauce, tomato juice, pepper, juice of one lemon, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Traditional Brazilian drink prepared with cachaça. Vodka or rum can be used instead.
Caipirinha de Tangerina
- Traditional Brazilian drink prepared with cachaça and tangerine. Vodka or rum can be substituted.
- Made in the blender with rum, kiwifruit, sugar, ice and lime juice.
- A cocktail made with beer and spicy seasonings including lime, soy, and tabasco sauce.
- Mint and bourbon are the base of this recipe. From "Old Mr. Boston Deluxe Bartender's Guide".
- The modern Mojito alcoholic drink recipe, with preparation tips and comments.
Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster
- Interesting and potent blend of champagne or Perrier, vodka, and Blue Curaçao.
- Using fresh or frozen peaches, lime juice, light rum, peach schnapps, apricot brandy, and a few other flavor enhancers.
- Recipe and history for the Pina Colada, composed of 1 part rum, 1 part coconut cream and 3 parts pineapple juice.
- How to make a Salty Dog highball, and its similar cousin the Greyhound.
Sex On The Beach
- A popular drink recipe made with vodka and peach schnapps mixed with cranberry, orange and pineapple juices.
- A blue colored rum cocktail, with a few drops of red grenadine for the "shark bite" effect.
- Vodka, white and dark creme de cacao, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, and crushed ice combined in an old-fashioned glass.
Strawberries and Cream
- Strawberry schnapps with a hint of sugar, half and half cream, and whole strawberries blended with crushed ice.
- Blender drink made with mashed banana and strawberries which can be frozen prior to using for a colder colada, cream of coconut, rum, banana liqueur, and crushed ice.
Tchoupitoulas Street Guzzle
- A cocktail originating from New Orleans made with rum, ginger beer and bitters.
- Combines juice of one lemon, whiskey, and powdered sugar.
- How to mix a classic Zombie cocktail.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 27, 2015 at 19:31:32 UTC -