become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pies_and_Pastry/Apple_Pies
Baking and Confections
Pies and Pastry
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Apples
Apple Bourbon Pie
- Recipe with raisins, bourbon, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- This easy recipe uses white bread to create a dessert that is similar to apple pie. Serve with powdered sugar or whipped cream.
- Recipe from Stagecoach Inn Bed and Breakfast, Cedarburg, Wisconsin.
Apple Sour Cream Pie
- An apple pie with sour cream and a cinnamon topping.
- Made with canned cranberry sauce with whole cranberries and a crumb topping.
Brown Sugar Apple Pie
- Adapted from Apple Pie Perfect, by Ken Haedrich.
Caramel Apple Pecan Pie
- Uses apples, pecans, and caramel candies.
Crumb Apple Pie
- Topping of sugar, flour, and butter mixture.
Perfect Apple Pie
- A unique method of preparation for the sauce and fresh ginger enhances the flavor.
Sour Cream Dutch Apple Pie
- Features a cinnamon sugar topping.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2013 at 23:18:56 UTC -