become an editor
the entire directory
only in Holiday_Cookies/Halloween
Baking and Confections
Home: Cooking: Holidays: Halloween
Basic Cookie Dough Recipe
- A basic cookie dough recipe ideal for using Halloween shapes.
Black Cat Cookies
- A recipe originally created for children to use. Uses chocolate peppermint wafers and chocolate chips to help form the cat.
- Easy cookie recipe made from a batter and fried.
Creepy Green Witch's Fingers with Almond Nails
- Fun and spooky green witch's finger cookies with 'bleeding' nails using whole almonds.
Easy Halloween Cookies
- Simple recipe relying upon Ritz crackers, white chocolate chips, peanut butter, orange sprinkles, shortening.
- A no-bake cookie recipe using marshmallows and chocolate to make spiders.
Eye of Newt Cookies
- Fun Halloween cookie recipe using Trix cereal as the eyeballs.
Ginger Pumpkin Face Cookies
- Halloween cookies using candy corn to decorate.
Halloween Cookie Collections
- Recipes and suggestions for making Halloween cookies such as bats, pumpkins, witches fingers, and cobweb and spiders.
- Gives detailed instructions on making cookies shaped like a cat, pumpkin, owl on a branch, moon, using commercially prepared, refrigerated cookie dough and prepared frosting.
- Recipes for pumpkin cookies and iced spice cookies.
- Assorted Halloween cookies.
Halloween Eyeball Cookies Recipe
- No-cook recipe for making Eyeball Cookies for Halloween.
Halloween Ghost Cookies
- Very quick recipe that uses Nutty butter cookies, white frosting and M&M's.
Halloween Thumbprint Cookies
- Make-from-scratch cookies with instructions on making them look like pumpkins or ghosts.
Hershey's Eerie Eyeball Cookies
- From Hershey', how to make cookies that look like eyeballs.
Jumbo Pumpkin Cookies
- Makes two very large cookies using mashed cooked pumpkin.
- Chocolate and gingerbread variants of this classic recipe. Includes suggested mix-ins and decorating tips.
Pumpkin Cookie Recipes
- Listing of many different cookies with pumpkin for Halloween.
Yummy Mummy Cookies
- How to shape and make mummy cookies with Hershey's white and dark chocolate to coat.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2014 at 21:21:52 UTC -