the entire directory
only in Cooking/Baking_and_Confections
Baking and Confections
Pies and Pastry
Pudding and Custard
Business: Food and Related Products: Baked Goods
Business: Food and Related Products: Confectionery
Home: Cooking: Desserts
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Cooking: Snacks and Desserts
Recreation: Food: Confectionery
Shopping: Food: Baked Goods
Shopping: Food: Confectionery
Shopping: Home and Garden: Kitchen and Dining: Baking
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Baking
This category in other languages:
- A recipe and advice site edited by professional baker and author Marcy Goldman. The site features hundreds of recipes for baked good and savory dishes.
- Large collection including biscuit, bread, cake, muffin, pie, and pizza recipes. Searchable by keyword or category.
- Pictures and recipes of homemade baked goods.
- Provides baking tips for all skill levels, recipes, advice on the use of ingredients, special event cookery, storage, techniques, substitutions.
The Barmy Baker
- Focuses on dessert and bread recipes with commentary and photographs.
Coffee World: Cakes and Puddings
- A wide selection of coffee based baked goods.
Cream Puffs in Venice
- Assorted baked goods presented in weblog format. Includes food photography.
Home Baking Association
- National organization promoting scratch baking education and practice. Site features educators' tools, lesson plans, recipes, and baking tips.
- A baking weblog.
- The basics of baking, recipe index, message board, and streaming videos teaching basic techniques.
Mostly Dessert Recipes
- Site offers a small assorted selection.
My Mom's Recipes and More
- Woman in Israel shares her baking.
Part-Time Pro Bono Baker
- Chicago woman shares her baking experiences.
- Has a large archive of baking recipes, or search by ingredient.
Pink Cakebox Pastries
- Share photos of pastries and baking-related tips.
- A large selection of recipes including Butter Horn Nut Rolls, Caramel Corn, Date Pudding, Derby Pie, Ginger Snaps, Thumbprint Cookies.
Sweets and Ice Creams
- A wide selection of coffee based desserts.
Thrifty Living Basic Quick Mix
- Homemade biscuit mix and recipes in which you can use it such as biscuits, pancakes, muffins, and upside-down pineapple cake.
Thrifty Living: Ingredient Substitution for Baking
- Fact sheet listing ingredients which can be used in place of another one you might have run out of.
Usenet rec.food.baking -
Usenet rec.food.chocolate -
Baking and Confections
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 16:05:08 UTC -