become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cooking/Appetizers
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Appetizers
Collections and Indexes
Home: Cooking: Cheese: Cheese Balls
Home: Cooking: Snacks
Black Bean and Corn Wonton Cups
- Ingredients include wonton skins, Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa, fresh cilantro, ground cumin, chili powder, canned corn, black beans, and sour cream. From Betty Crocker.
Cheese Tray with Olive Rosemary Skewers
- Requires Gouda or Edam cheese, large pitted or stuffed olives, rosemary sprigs, and assorted cheeses. From Betty Crocker
- A variation made without the usual cheese and egg.
- Here you will find information about nachos such as where they came from, why you love to eat them and how to make them.
Fried Dill Pickles
- Pickles covered in batter and fried. Makes about 8 servings as an appetizer or side dish.
- An easy appetizer recipe loved by the listeners of Bob Allison's "Ask Your Neighbor" radio program.
Marinated Roasted Peppers, Olives, and Cheese
- Requires red or green bell peppers, olives, mozzarella cheese, lemon juice, and seasonings. From Betty Crocker.
Mushroom Quesadillas from Alpinelace.com
- Fast recipe making sixteen servings, using roast beef and provolone cheese.
Ranch Flavored Oyster Crackers Mix
- Oyster crackers, fish crackers, and nuts flavored by a coating of dressing mix, herbs and spices.
Turmeric Oyster Crackers
- A simple appetizer made by basting crackers then heating them in the microwave. From RecipeSource.
When Pigs Fly Appetizers
- Made with pork chops, honey, and spices. From Great Recipes Online.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 10:35:08 UTC -