become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consumer_Information/Recalls
Home: Consumer Information: Home and Family: Safety
This category in other languages:
Advisories, Warnings, and Recalls - Consumer Product Safety - Health Canada
- The Recalls and Safety Alerts Database provides access to a list of recalls, advisories, and safety alerts. This database includes recalls from Health Canada, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, and Transport Canada.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Food recalls and allergy alerts issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Government of Canada to warn the public about food safety problems.
Child Product Safety
- Resource for child product safe issues, including recalled toys, car seats and infant items. Produced by the Office of the Arkansas Attorney General.
Keep Kids Healthy
- Search for product recalls, including toys and infant products, by manufacturer, type and date.
Product Recalls Australia
- Australian product recall information based on notifications provided to the Assistant Treasurer. Product recalls are administered by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Product Recalls in the UK
- Safety recall notices for the United Kingdom.
- Information about toys, appliances, cosmetics, medicines, foods, boats, automobiles and other products recalled by six United States federal agencies. Consumers may also report a dangerous product or review safety tips.
SafeDragon - Safety News
- Searchable databases for a number of different kinds of products.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Recalls and Safety Alerts
- List of recalls, alerts, and warnings of foods, drugs, medical devices, and cosmetics.
US Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Recalls and product safety news from CPSC. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 16, 2013 at 6:45:10 UTC -