become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consumer_Information/Complaints
Toys 'R' Us
United Parcel Service
Business: Opportunities: Opposing Views
Home: Consumer Information: Advocacy and Protection
Society: Activism: Anti-Corporation
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms
Society: Issues: Fraud
Society: Work: Whistleblowing
This category in other languages:
- Complaints involving all types of businesses - online, offline, BBB Accredited Businesses or non-accredited businesses.
Best Buy Receipt Check
- Shopper declines to show register receipt for purchase to door guard at Lakewood Best Buy, which is voluntary. Employees attempt to seize cart, stand in shopper's path, and prevent departure.
Bosley Medical Violations
- Consumer information regarding the Bosley Medical Group business practices and disciplinary history of L. Lee Bosley.
Carolina Furniture Ripoff
- Customer claims owner of the store is under investigation for fraud in North Carolina and South Carolina. Includes chronological report.
- Customer stories turned into blog posts by a consumer advocate. Supports better service and company accountability.
- Consumer news and database of rated complaints submitted by users.
- User-generated website of consumer complaints, reviews and comments about companies, people, websites, and phone numbers.
- Database of consumer complaints and consumer advocacy.
CompUSA Complaint Forum
- A place to add complaints or compliment about the products or services of the company.
- A consumer advocate who helps reconcile consumer disputes and problems with businesses, companies and corporations.
Cruise from Hell
- A description of a Norwegian Cruise Lines cruise with links to others who went through the same situations.
- Complaints and self-help for customers of this major computer manufacturers.
Farmers Group Sucks
- Features testimonials, lawsuits, allegations, complaints, and articles critical of Farmers Insurance.
Fesay's Doors - A Consumer Review
- Review of the poor service customer received from Fesay's Doors and its owner, Don Fecay, located in Michigan.
FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection
- The nation's consumer protection agency, collects complaints about companies, business practices, identity theft, and episodes of violence in the media.
- Consumer submitted database of complaints and consumer advocacy posts written about various businesses around the world.
I Hate Starbucks
- Anti-Starbucks site with a guestbook for visitors to voice their opinions.
Indian Consumer Forum
- English-Indian user submitted complaints and reviews directory about deceptive companies.
- Database of consumer complaints and reviews. It also allows companies respond to support tickets.
Mr. G's Sucks
- Reports plastic restoration service business does not have a quality guarantee. Includes complaint letters.
My Currys Shopping Experience
- Story of a Sony television, purchased in October 2000 at Currys in London.
Natwest Bank Fraud
- Claims against the illegal and unethical practices of National Westminster Bank, UK.
- Detailed complaints against Poetry.com, a vanity press.
Problem with Ecost.com
- Full details of a problem with this a purchase of software from this company.
Quarles Petroleum Concealment of Oil Spills
- Oil spills and resulting lawsuits are described. Contains information those whose property has been damaged by an incompetent or dishonest oil dealer.
- A resource for praise and criticism of online retailers, particularly consumer electronics and computer hardware stores.
- Numerous forums for posting consumer complaints and injustices.
- Consumer complaints forum with real stories from consumers who feel they have been victim of a scam, fraud, ripped off or screwed by a business.
- Extensive directory of consumer problems listed by business name and date.
- On April 26, 1999, Shopping.com announced commercial accounts would be closed after 5 PM on April 27. However, the commercial accounts were closed immediately.
The Short End of The Stick
- Compares incomes of top corporate CEO's with those of entry level employees to document the growing disparity between rich and poor.
- Highlights controversial marketing activities of Spectrum Energy of Bournemouth.
- Site allows parents and students to post complaints about teachers and school staff.
The Torn-Up Credit Card Application
- Torn-up application for a Chase MasterCard is taped together and sent in with a different address and a cell phone number. Chase accepts application and sends out a brand new MasterCard.
Trendwest Collection Practices
- Complaints from those who have bought into Trendwest Resorts' time-share program.
USA.gov: Legal Complaint Advice
- Contains consumer complaint information and legal action to take against a specific company after you complain.
Warning. 2by2 is a Scam
- Explains why you should not buy any of this company's products or services.
What's Wrong at Jiffy Lube?
- Vehicle inspector at Dallas, Texas, location did not follow regulations when performing vehicle inspection, leading to investigation by Department of Public Safety.
- How the world's biggest tour operator (Airtours) acts when an accident happens.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 26, 2015 at 5:54:05 UTC -