become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consumer_Information/Complaints
Toys 'R' Us
United Parcel Service
Business: Opportunities: Opposing Views
Home: Consumer Information: Advocacy and Protection
Society: Activism: Anti-Corporation
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms
Society: Issues: Fraud
Society: Work: Whistleblowing
This category in other languages:
- Accounts and complaints by customers experiencing policy issues and other problems with auto insurance companies.
BankRate.com: How to Complain to Your Bank and Win
- General advice about resolving bank complaints.
- Complaints involving all types of businesses - online, offline, BBB Accredited Businesses or non-accredited businesses.
Best Buy Receipt Check
- Shopper declines to show register receipt for purchase to door guard at Lakewood Best Buy, which is voluntary. Employees attempt to seize cart, stand in shopper's path, and prevent departure.
Bosley Medical Violations
- Consumer information regarding the Bosley Medical Group business practices and disciplinary history of L. Lee Bosley.
Carolina Furniture Ripoff
- Customer claims owner of the store is under investigation for fraud in North Carolina and South Carolina. Includes chronological report.
- A collection of customer complaints about various businesses including high speed internet, food, and television services.
- Consumer news and database of rated complaints submitted by users.
- User generated website of consumer complaints, reviews and comments about companies, people, websites, and phone numbers.
Complaints.com Consumer Complaints
- Database of consumer complaints and consumer advocacy.
CompUSA Complaint Forum
- A place to add complaints or compliment about the products or services of the company.
- A personal list of companies the author has had dealings with in the past. Includes copies of complaints and correspondence.
- A consumer advocate who helps reconcile consumer disputes and problems with businesses, companies and corporations.
- Offering information for consumers: recalls, scams, complaints, good guys, and reports about consumer problems.
Cruise from Hell
- A description of a Norwegian Cruise Lines cruise with links to others who went through the same situations.
- Complaints and self-help for customers of this major computer manufacturers.
Fesay's Doors - A Consumer Review
- Review of the poor service customer received from Fesay's Doors and its owner, Don Fecay, located in Michigan.
FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection
- The nation's consumer protection agency, collects complaints about companies, business practices, identity theft, and episodes of violence in the media.
- Consumer submitted database of complaints and consumer advocacy posts written about various businesses around the world.
I Hate Starbucks
- Anti-Starbucks site with a guestbook for visitors to voice their opinions.
Mr. G's Sucks
- Reports plastic restoration service business does not have a quality guarantee. Includes complaint letters.
My Currys Shopping Experience
- Story of a Sony television, purchased in October 2000 at Currys in London.
Natwest Bank Fraud
- Claims against the illegal and unethical practices of National Westminster Bank, UK.
- Detailed complaints against Poetry.com, a vanity press.
Problem with Ecost.com
- Full details of a problem with this a purchase of software from this company.
Quarles Petroleum Concealment of Oil Spills
- Oil spills and resulting lawsuits are described. Contains information those whose property has been damaged by an incompetent or dishonest oil dealer.
- A venue for consumer complaints about companies and individuals who have allegedly mistreated them.
Scandinavian tour operator VING
- How worlds biggest tour operator (Airtours) acts when an accident happens. Actual material form investigation, police reports and correspondence from VING management told by survivor of bus crash.
- Numerous forums for posting consumer complaints and injustices.
- Extensive directory of consumer problems listed by business name and date.
- On April 26, 1999, Shopping.com announced commercial accounts would be closed after 5 PM on April 27. However, the commercial accounts were closed immediately.
The Short End of The Stick
- Compares incomes of top corporate CEO's with those of entry level employees to document the growing disparity between rich and poor.
- Highlights controversial marketing activities of Spectrum Energy of Bournemouth.
This Is Broken
- A project to make companies more aware of their customers' experiences. Submit your own entry.
The Torn-Up Credit Card Application
- Torn-up application for a Chase MasterCard is taped together and sent in with a different address and a cell phone number. Chase accepts application and sends out a brand new MasterCard.
Trendwest Collection Practices
- Complaints from those who have bought into Trendwest Resorts' time-share program.
The UK Consumer's Complaint List
- Forum for consumers to air their complaints and accounts.
USA.gov: Legal Complaint Advice
- Contains consumer complaint information and legal action to take against a specific company after you complain.
Warning. 2by2 is a scam.
- Explains why you should not buy any of this company's products or services.
What's Wrong at Jiffy Lube?
- Vehicle inspector at Dallas, Texas, location did not follow regulations when performing vehicle inspection, leading to investigation by Department of Public Safety.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 15:24:08 UTC -