become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clothing_and_Accessories/Footwear
Clothing and Accessories
Sports and Recreation
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Clothing: Footwear
Shopping: Clothing: Footwear
- Examining urban fashions, emphasizing rare Nike shoes. Some articles with most discussions at the site's forum.
Century In Shoes
- Online museum that features vintage shoes and explains the cultural temperament associated with various shoe styles throughout the century.
Charlie's Sneaker Page
- Glossary and FAQs about athletic shoes.
ConsumerSearch.com: Hiking Boots
- Identifies which products reviewers like and dislike, where they agree or disagree, and why.
- Contains information on the latest trends in high end sneaker culture.
- Latest news on street fashion and arts, including a database of brands from the fashion world.
Footwear of the Middle Ages
- Contains a general glossary of shoe types.
- Contains industry news, product information, and previews of forthcoming UK and European trade exhibitions.
International Shoe Size Conversion
- Contains charts for converting shoe sizes between America, U.K., Mexico, Japan, Korea, and Europe.
OutdoorReview.com: Men's Hiking and Backpacking Boots
- Consumer opinions from OutdoorReview.com.
Paint or Thread
- Blog on customized shoes, sneakers and footwear.
Pointe Shoe Fitting
- Provides information about the correct fitting for Grishko Pointe and Demi Pointe/Soft Block Shoes.
Running shoe guide for Dummies
- Identifies the key points on superior cushioning, night-time reflectivity and breathability.
- Includes articles for styles and types of footwear, history of the shoe and influential people within the shoe industry.
Shoe Size Conversion Chart
- Contains size equivalences for sports brands like Puma, Head, Fila and Nike.
- Includes a size chart image, size conversion scales, and maintenance tips.
- Shannon Bindler analyses shoes and style, and how they affect our experiences.
- Contains reviews and a community for athletic footwear.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 4, 2014 at 13:05:12 UTC -