the entire directory
only in Consumer_Information/Clothing_and_Accessories
Clothing and Accessories
Jewelry and Gemstones
Arts: Design: Fashion: Magazines and E-zines
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Fashion
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Clothing
Health: Beauty: Advice
This category in other languages:
The 949 Style Guide
- Styling and fashion news, advice and interviews.
- A site dedicated to style advice, fashion tips and trend updates for men and women.
Bra Sizes Center
- Includes information about bra sizes, how to take measures and an international bra size calculator.
The Budget Fashionista
- How to look your best for less. Find out about the latest styles, secret celebrity fashion tips and discount designer fashions.
Buying Clothing Online
- Background information on online ordering, security, return policies, size charts and shipping.
The Chic Fashionista
- Offers fashion advice, style tips and outfit inspiration.
- User-driven site showcasing personal fashion and style, with a best-of section selected each week and month.
- Search site helping people find clothing that is relevant and affordable.
The Clothing, Lingerie and Apparel Dictionary
- Definitions defining the terms and phrases used to describe lingerie and apparel.
- Offers easy to understand fashion tips for those people that want to be more fashionable but aren't sure how.
CollegeGrad.com: Dress for Interview Success
- How to dress well for a job interview.
- Blog by body-image expert Liria Mersini for women who do not fit the stereotypical, waif-like fashion mould.
- Specialist site for débutantes and graduates, with advice, forum and shopping directory.
The Fabric of Our Lives
- Funded by Cotton Inc., this site provides information about fabrics, care of products, information on where to buy, and industry news.
- Fashion trends, wardrobe advice for petite, tall and plus-size women, and other useful articles. Fee required for some sections.
Fashion After 50
- Free fashion archetype quiz helps older women rediscover their inner goddess and style preferences. Advice about how to dress, news about trends.
- Features dressing tips and articles, an "ask the fashion experts" column, and fun craft projects for recycling dated fads.
Fashion Jeans Asia
- Includes selection, care, history and information on the allure of denim.
- Find stylish, eco-friendly, ethical, and Fair Trade clothing and accessories’ alternatives to your favourite mainstream brand.
Fitness Travel Gear
- Features reviews of hiking boots, running apparel, packs and luggage, and digital devices. Includes some shopping links.
Go Try It On
- Offers an opportunity to get a second opinion on an outfit using a webcam or uploaded photo, as well as shopping advice and the ability to rate others' outfits.
The Handbag Designer Resource
- Background information to handbags and their latest trends.
- Information on Japanese Lolita fashion, including a database of items, an inspiration gallery and graphics.
How Stuff Works: How Computerized Clothing Will Work
- Illustrated narrative shows how computerized clothes will be the next step in making computers and devices portable.
International Bra and Dress Size Calculators and Converters
- Includes bra size calculator, bra size converter and dress size converter.
Jacqui Stafford's Fabulous, Fashionable Life
- Shape fashion and beauty editor Jacqui Stafford provides expert advice through video segments.
- How jeans' manufacturers make blue jeans and what to know when buying or ordering them.
- Advice from style guru with fashion tips, style advice and finding good buys.
- Guide explaining the different types and brands of handbags.
- Advice website aimed at helping women get the right look with their clothing and body shapes, and their hairstyles and face shapes.
- A weblog on fashion, shopping, style, cooking, cosmetics, writing and the arts.
- A website where netizens can vote on what users put up as their “what shall I wear?” fashion dilemmas.
Modern Traditional Clothing
- Forums, search, auctions and information about various ethnic, tribal and traditional styles and current fashions. Updates weekly by way of subscription newsletter.
- Gives consumers a chance to review their favourite and most hated brands of clothing, shoes and accessories, and groups them under user-friendly categories.
- Necktie resource on buying, how to tie a tie, the latest looks, and care.
Ohio State University: Post-operative Clothing: Plan Ahead for Comfort During Recovery
- Clothing tips and advice for those recovering from abdominal surgery.
- Website about Chinese fashion, specifically the qipao and cheongsam.
- Conversion tables for clothing, divided into categories (shoes, skirts, jeans, shirts, etc.), for men, women and children.
- Shopping tips for finding affordable fashion, wine, food, beauty products and travel.
- Guide to shopping and style, with weekly newsletter and video podcast.
- New York-based site with trend reports and personal shopping events. Newsletter available.
- Articles and resources pages covering wardrobe planning, fashion and style.
- An online personal stylist for men.
- Style solutions, shopping suggestions and trend information presented with engaging "bakery" metaphor.
- Swap fashionable clothing and cosmetics with women from all around the world. Includes forum and magazine.
T-Shirt Guy's T-Shirt Blog
- Blog featuring fun and interesting T-shirts.
- Blog dealing with wearable technology.
Top Prom Websites
- Prom website reviews, a list of verified retailers, and links to all prom dress manufacturers for the current season.
The Vintage Hawaiian Shirt
- Detailed visual retrospective of vintage Hawaiian shirts with images, descriptions and history. Includes personal commentary from the collector.
- Directory of personal stylists, advice, resources and quizzes for different body types.
Wedding Gown Town
- Weblog on the latest fashion in wedding dresses.
Women’s Business Clothes
- Looking at different body shapes, and the business attire that suits.
- Blog covering various topics about workwear, standards, regulations and how to stay protected.
- A fashion pro gives advice on increasing one's style quotient. Includes a community of fashion lovers for women of all body types, budgets and lifestyles.
Clothing and Accessories
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 13:05:08 UTC -