the entire directory
only in Automobiles/Advocacy_and_Protection
Advocacy and Protection
Home: Consumer Information: Advocacy and Protection
This category in other languages:
Auto Accident Claims
- How-to insurance claim author Dan Baldyga offers expert information regarding the evaluation of personal injury claims.
- Vendor of vehicle history reports that enable consumers to check for problems with used vehicles prior to purchase.
Car and Truck Warranty Information
- Links and information on purchasing aftermarket and dealership warranties. Has a FAQ that covers many common issues.
- Used vehicle reports including vehicle history, government recalls, crash test results, lemon checks, trouble spots, retail prices and shopping tips
- Automotive history reporting service offers instant checks for salvage, odometer discrepancies and other damage.
Consumer Reports: What You Should Know
- Criticism of Consumer Reports car and truck ratings.
- Dimished value and loss of market value report service.
- Diminished value, loss of market value and post repair inspection specialists. Reports based on actual market data.
- Auto club offering breakdown assistance, trip routing, key recovery and discounts.
- Provides information and links regarding the various components and technology that make vehicles safe.
- Safe vehicle selection criteria including a procedure for selecting a safer vehicle using crash test and fatality data.
Inspection Services of America
- ISA conducts inspection services for both private and public auto sales, service and insurance claims.
- Consumer provides background and details about two separate cases of litigation with Ford and an auto dealership.
Motor Vehicle Lighting Standards
- Provides information and links regarding the safety and consumer issues of motor vehicle lighting products.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Information on vehicle recalls, technical service bulletins, safety issues ongoing research and development projects.
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
- A U.S. Department of Justice system that provides consumers with automobile titling information to prevent the sale of stolen and unsafe vehicles.
Solving Car Problems and Warranty Disputes - AllPar
- Information to help consumers resolve car problems, warranty and repair disputes with car dealers.
Stolen Car Reports
- Consumers may report a vehicle theft, search a database of stolen vehicles, provide tips to aid in the recovery of a vehicle.
Advocacy and Protection
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2016 at 5:35:12 UTC -