the entire directory
only in Consumer_Information/Appliances
Barbecues and Grills
Ice Cream Makers
Refrigerators and Freezers
Rotisseries and Roasters
Steamers and Rice Cookers
Toasters and Toaster Ovens
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Home and Garden: Appliances
Home: Home Improvement: Appliances
Shopping: Home and Garden: Kitchen and Dining: Appliances
This category in other languages:
- The official weblog of the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers, a not‐for‐profit trade association representing manufacturers of major, portable and floor care home appliances, and suppliers to the industry. Contains safety tips and news.
- Descriptions of household appliances and selected lawn and garden equipment with links to dealers, manufacturers and buyer's guides.
- General home appliance information for consumers including money saving purchasing and servicing tips, getting repair parts, and links to merchants.
- Source for appliance parts, repair manuals, and free appliance repair advice.
- Provides reviews, information and buying advice for appliances. Paid subscription required for full access.
ConsumerSearch.com: Hair Dryers Product Reviews and Reports
- Identifies which products reviewers like and dislike, where they agree or disagree, and why.
Consumersearch.com: Smoke Detectors
- The site identifies which products reviewers like and dislike, where they agree or disagree, and why.
Energy.gov: Appliance and Equipment Standards Program
- Discusses minimum efficiency standards and operation costs of various residential appliances and equipment.
- General Electric brand name appliances page with information on rebates, warranties, parts and service, special offers, product line and model numbers.
How Stuff Works: Electric Razor
- Photographic tour of the inside of an electric razor.
How Stuff Works: How Hair Dryers Work
- Detailed photographic tour of the inside of a hair dryer, with full explanations of all parts, with many related links.
How Stuff Works: Wall Transformer
- Photographic tour of the inside of the common power-cube transformer.
- What do the UL marks on so many products mean?
HowStuffWorks: Appliance Bills
- Why are my power bills so high? What appliances use the most power?
- Official site for home and commercial appliance products. Site includes product information, dealer locator, and customer service contacts.
Minnesota Blue Flame Gas Association
- Includes fact sheets for dryers, ranges, fireplaces, water heaters, grills and heat pumps, cost comparison worksheets and FAQs.
Schedule of Normal Life
- Estimate of how long various appliances and systems last in an average home.
- Guide on energy savings in the home, in areas of major appliances, heating and air conditioning equipment, lighting, and electronics. Project of the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy.
- Features message boards and articles with advice about buying appliances, tips and tricks, installation, dealing with complaints, product reviews and industry news.
- Brief reviews of several different kitchen appliances, how they work, and why to have them.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 8, 2015 at 22:15:02 UTC -