become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/States
Advocacy and Protection
Society: Issues: Housing: Affordable and Low Income Housing
- State of Alaska Ombudsman, a legislative service agency.
- Office of the Arizona Attorney General. Page has links for consumer protection, consumer complaint form, and helpful hints for consumers.
- State of California Department of Consumer Affairs. Consumer information and links to state consumer sites, federal consumer sites, and consumer organizations.
California Housing Law Project
- Lobbyists for low income and affordable housing.
- Colorado Department of regulatory Agencies (DORA), Office of Consumer Counsel.
- Department of Consumer Protection, State of Connecticut. Consumer information, list of consumer statutes, consumer complaint contact information.
- Division of Consumer Services, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- Office of Consumer Protection, Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. Office investigates consumer complaints alleging unfair or deceptive trade; forms and brochures, information, news releases.
- Idaho Attorney General, Consumer Protection Unit. Includes news releases, protection manual, consumer alerts, selected Idaho statutes and rules, tip sheets.
- Illinois Attorney General. Site has an internet quiz on it and some consumer information. Related Links button takes users to the county attorney general's offices, including Cook County which has a consumer fraud and complaint page.
- Maine Attorney General's Consumer Information and Mediation Service. Links to consumer mediation service, lemon law arbitration, questions and answers, consumer scams in Maine, and other consumer pages.
- Consumer Protection Division, Office of the Attorney General, State of Maryland. Lists information on filing a complaint, mediation services, questions and answers, and other publications and helpful links.
- Consumer and Business Information, from the Attorney General's Office (Michigan). Lists intended actions, how to file a consumer complaint, consumer rights, statutes, and a lot of consumer information on various topics.
- Attorney General's Office information and links.
- Consumer Protection and Antitrust Bureau, Department of Justice, New Hampshire. Lists a lot consumer information and FAQs, mediation services, how to file a complaint, consumer alerts.
- Office of Consumer Protection, New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs. Lists selected consumer laws and regulations in New Jersey, complaint forms, and some brochures.
- New York State Consumer Protection Board. Consumer tips, file a complaint, news releases.
- Consumer Protection, North Dakota Office of the Attorney General. Policies, links, consumer information for the citizens of North Dakota.
- Division of Consumer Protection, South Dakota Office of the Attorney General. Links to their consumer newsletter, handbooks, and contact information.
State Agencies on Aging
- Listing of offices that coordinate services for older Americans.
- Consumer protection from the Attorney General's office in Texas.
USA.gov: State and Local Consumer Agencies
- Listings provided by state.
- Division of Consumer Protection, Department of Commerce. List of scams and frauds, online complaint form, some consumer laws, help pages, and links to other consumer protection information.
- Consumer Protection, Consumer Unit, Office of the Attorney General, State of Vermont. This site has a lot of information about laws and regulations, scam alerts, consumer handbooks, fraud, charity information, credit reporting, and other consumer links.
- Consumer Protection unit of the Wyoming Attorney General.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 8:35:04 UTC -