the entire directory
only in Home/Consumer_Information
Open Directory - Home: Consumer Information
Advocacy and Protection
Arts and Entertainment
Casinos and Gaming
Clothing and Accessories
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gifts and Greetings
Health and Beauty
Home and Family
Jewelry and Gemstones
Lawn and Garden
Sports and Recreation
Swimming Pools and Spas
Toys and Games
Business: Consumer Goods and Services
Business: Customer Service: Mystery Shopping
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Home and Garden: Consumer Information
This category in other languages:
- Buying guides with tips and advice. Also has forums where people can post their experiences and degrees of satisfaction with products they have purchased.
- A network of reporters, authors, and industry experts offering reviews of new products.
Canadian Consumer Handbook
- Offers information that includes online shopping, contracts, housing and home renovations, identity theft and collection agencies. Created and updated by the Consumer Measures Committee. [English and French]
Canadian Consumer Information
- Consumer information guides covering a variety of topics including children, consumer products and services, environment, food, health, housing and finance.
- Wal-Mart's buyers blog about products they evaluate and solicit input from customers.
- Database of categorized consumer product reviews from a variety of news and trade publications. For each product, it ranks and describes all reviews, provides a full story of expert analysis, and lists top rated products by category.
- This independent, non-profit consumer authority provides articles and ratings for local services in the United States.
- Provides information on consumer protection laws in thirteen countries and offers consumers a way to file complaints online.
- Produced by the Canadian government's Office of Energy Efficiency, rates home appliances for cost of operation and gives tips and advice.
Federal Citizen Information Center
- Provides a library of consumer interest publications on a variety of topics. A service of the U.S. General Services Administration.
Federation of American Consumers and Travelers (FACT)
- A national consumer organization offering benefits, discounts, and programs for consumers and travelers. Offers subscription based articles on cost saving health care benefits, scholarships, grants, and non-partisan political reports.
- Support information for consumer electronics and appliances, repair services, manuals, guides, faqs and troubleshooting.
- An independent, not-for-profit service providing articles and tips about products and services.
- Questions and answers about buying products and services over the Internet.
Instruction Manuals UK
- Instruction manuals for products sold in the United Kingdom.
- Includes alphabetical list of manufacturers with links to their sites and list of product instruction manuals offered for download.
JD Power Information Center
- Using consumer satisfaction data collected, this site provides consumers information to help them in their buying decisions.
Make Life Easy
- An analytical shopping tool for consumers and businesses. Users can create smart shopping lists and personal consumer reports to make skilled purchase decisions.
- Contains free instruction manuals and other support documents including operator and user guides, and how-to information for all sorts of appliances, machines and devices.
Master Me Meter
- Life calculators and tools for career, family, and work.
- Consumers research, compare, and review products and services.
Moving Company Guide
- Covering choosing a moving company, insurance, checklists, and tips.
The User Manual Site
- Contains instruction manuals and other support documents including operator and user guides, and how-to information for all sorts of appliances, machines and devices.
Usenet alt.consumers.experiences -
Usenet misc.consumers -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 14, 2013 2:25:16 PM EDT -