become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Hysterectomy
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Obstetrics and Gynecology: Gynecology: Hysterectomy
- Non-profit education organization providing full, accurate information about hysterectomy, its adverse effects, and alternative treatments.
The Hyster Spot
- Support and patient information in a forum covering preoperative and postoperative experiences, alternatives, and moving on in life.
- Provides information for women facing hysterectomy so they can make informed choices. Includes description of the procedure, alternatives, long-term effects, and terminology. Also features a mailing list.
- Support, resources, and information about the procedure, including some information about hormone replacement therapy and endometriosis. Includes author's experiences and weekly newsletter available per request.
- Community includes forums and a database of articles for women who have experienced the procedure and recovery.
- Subscription-only forum discussing the physical and emotional challenges hysterectomy can create. Advice on what to do before and after surgery, problems with the procedure, and what to listen for when talking to doctors about the procedure. Includes a list of resources and organizations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 7, 2012 at 16:17:43 UTC -