become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women's_Health/Support_Groups
Open Directory - Health: Women's Health: Support Groups
Health: Support Groups
About.com Women's Health Forums
- Active discussion board for all women's health issues from PMS and pregnancy to hysterectomy and menopause.
Boston Women's Health Book Collective
- The Boston Women's Health Book Collective is a nonprofit women's health education, advocacy and consulting organization.
- Support and education for women undergoing breast surgery: breast reconstruction, breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast surgery revision. Also supports and educates on tummy tucks, health and fitness. Discussion forums.
The Connection Center, Inc.
- Features information on finding care and support. Online and in-person psychotherapy and counseling offered.
- An online support group where women can vent, share, learn, and find support for dysmenorrhea (severe menstrual cramps which are more painful than average cramps and can sometimes be disabling).
A Forum for Women's Health
- The forum hosts a collection of facts, information, advice, and suggestions to help deal with health concerns.
- Includes chat room and message board.
- An e-mail discussion group for kegel exercises, women's health, and vaginal health issues. Hosted by Yahoo.
The London Vulval Pain Support Group
- Provides confidential support and advice for women in the London area who suffer from vulval pain due to vulvodynia and vestibulodynia and other associated conditions. Find meetings details.
National Research Center for Women & Families
- Information to improve the lives of women and families.
- Message board for women who suffer from PCOS.
Post Abortion Stress Syndrome Support
- A place for women who've had abortions to find help, support and comfort after an abortion. With message boards, surveys, stories and healing ideas.
Primary Vaginismus Group
- Support group of primary vaginismus sufferers.
- Vaginal weakness with prolapse of the uterus and bladder.
Vaginismus Support Group
- An on-line support group of women suffering from vaginismus, an involuntary spasm of the vaginal muscle which makes penetration extremely painful.
- Positive, supportive community forums, and a live chat room for women to share life. Included topics are relationships, health and fitness, fertility, pregnancy, parenting and careers.
Yahoo! Groups: V Support
- Features a support group for women with vulvar disorders and information related to vulvar pain, discomfort or itching. Includes joining instructions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2013 at 18:00:57 UTC -