become an editor
the entire directory
only in Smoking/Cancer
Open Directory - Health: Women's Health: Smoking: Cancer
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Tobacco
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Lung
ACS: Women and Smoking
- Features information and details about the increased risk for women to develop various cancers.
Good Housekeeping: Women and Lung Cancer
- Lung cancer is catching up with more and more women. The disease, which is fatal for 86 percent of its victims within five years of a diagnosis, is now the leading cause of cancer death among women.
Lung Cancer in US Women: A Contemporary Epidemic
- Medical journal summarizes the current situation.
Lung Cancer Risk Greater for Women
- Women who smoke the same amount as men are twice as likely to get lung cancer.
Secondhand Smoke Exposure in Women with Lung Cancer
- Recent research finds that tobacco smoke exposure that causes lung cancer includes both personal smoking and secondhand smoke.
Tobacco Product Carcinogens Cause More Damage to Women
- Recent research confirms that cigarettes cause more lung cancer in women.
Vital Statistics: Women and Lung Cancer
- From article in Washington Post, 10/27/1998.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 20, 2013 6:54:10 AM EDT -