become an editor
the entire directory
only in Menopause/Organizations
Health: Women's Health: Organizations
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Organizations
Australasian Menopause Society (AMS)
- Centered on improving the quality of life on women during and after menopause. Provides a calendar of events, media releases, newsletters, additional external links and phone numbers for further guidance.
The Daisy Network
- Registered UK charity organization supporting those affected by premature menopause. Information regarding menopause stages and treatments is available.
International Menopause Society
- A non-profit organization focused on promoting knowledge concerning climacteric and menopause. Provides information on facts regarding hormonal treatment, news, membership and links to organizations related to menopause.
North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
- Multidisciplinary, nonprofit organization that provides a forum for a multitude of scientific disciplines with an interest in the human female menopause.
- Provides information, support, and assistance regarding all phases of menopause, including current therapies, research data, book lists, physician referral, and Internet resources on other women's health topics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2011 at 10:15:06 UTC -