become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women's_Health/Menopause
Open Directory - Health: Women's Health: Menopause
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Obstetrics and Gynecology: Gynecology: Hysterectomy
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Midlife
This category in other languages:
Minnie Pauz - Menopause Humor
- Menopause can be funny. Share your hot flashes and mood swings and get a good laugh. For baby boomers and beyond.
ABCs of Estrogen Related Memory Loss
- FAQs on common questions related to the effect of estrogen on the brain, memory and Alzheimer's disease.
- How hormones change in perimenopause, physical and psychological symptoms, and how to deal with them.
Columbia University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The Center for Menopause, Hormonal Disorders and Women's Health provides a full-range of services for women entering their menopause years.
Doctor's Guide to the Internet
- The latest medical news and information for patients or friends/parents of patients diagnosed with menopause and related disorders.
Dr. Carolle Jean-Murat
- Online resource to educate and empower women to make decisions about menopause, menopause-related issues and personal health.
Dr. N's Menopause and Hysterectomy Resources
- Useful facts about menopause, hysterectomy and hormone replacement therapy.
Feminist Women's Health Center
- Information on menopause and resources, including books.
General Practice Notebook: Menopause
- Offers a discussion about this change in a woman's life. Includes perimenopause, contraception, management, and the postmenopause.
MayoClinic: Diabetes and Menopause
- Special information focused on diabetic women going through menopause, specifying similar symptoms and what to do to cope with them.
- Provides coverage regarding menopause; and, discusses about common used therapies, clinical trials and scientific researches on menopausal women. Also available in Spanish.
Menopause & Hormone Therapy
- Focusing on stages involving menopause and mental health. Provides a list of available treatments including benefits and risks.
Menopause - Wikipedia
- Covers well organized information focused on menopausal symptoms and possible treatments. Provides perimenopausal point of view and additional external links.
- Article based on facts on U.S. Women, specifying phases, graphics and statistics. Providing three steps to reduce chances of developing serious illness after Menopause. Elaborated by Indiana State Department of Health.
- Accurate and up-to-date information about perimenopause and menopause symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, bladder irritation, and vaginal irritation. By Dr. Ada Ozoh.
- Offers a true or false test to help menopausal women to learn what is true from false.
- Cover advances in gynecology, how to live to be 100, female and male menopause.
MRS - The Menopause Rating Scale
- Gives details information about this scale developed in response to the lack of standardized scales to measure the severity of aging-symptoms, conducted by the ZEG Berlin.
National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute - Women's Health Initiative
- A 15-year study into ways of preventing illness, disability and poor quality of life after menopause. Provides reports, publications, events and related links.
- Provides explanations and advice for menopausal women, with newsletters, message boards, and a bookstore.
Sleep and Menopause
- Article concerning hot flashes during night and daytime drowsiness providing different kind of treatments and tips to improve sleep. Elaborated by the Cleveland Clinic Health Information Center.
Woman 2 Woman Health
- Information on women's health issues and the menopause, by author Jan Clark. Menopausal symptom chart, FAQs, and advice on HRT, natural alternatives, osteoporosis, nutrition, and stress.
Usenet alt.support.menopause -
Usenet alt.support.menopause.husbands -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 17, 2013 6:24:05 AM EST -