become an editor
the entire directory
only in Uterus/Fibroids
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Women's Health: Conditions and Diseases: Uterus: Fibroids
Health: Women's Health: Menstruation: Menorrhagia
This category in other languages:
eMedicine Health - Fibroids
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Firbroids: A Gynecologist's Second Opinion
- An informative web site by an authority on the treatment of fibroids.
The London Fibroid Clinic
- Offers treatment for fibroids. Includes description of fibroids and treatments and profiles of doctors.
MedlinePlus: Uterine Fibroids
- National Library of Medicine (NLM) resource for news, clinical trials, treatments, and organizations.
National Uterine Fibroids Foundation
- A nonprofit public benefit charitable organization dedicated to providing information on uterine fibroids and other women's health diseases of the reproductive system.
Non-invasive Treatment for Uterine Fibroids
- Information about non-invasive MR guided focused ultrasound treatment for uterine fibroid tumors (myoma). Hysterectomy, uterine artery embolization, hormone therapy, and other uterine fibroid treatments are compared.
Sex, Lies, and Uterine Fibroids
- Fibroid treatment options and personal journey.
Uterine Fibroid Tumors
- Information on uterine fibroid tumors. Includes sections on what fibroids are, treatment options, resources, what to ask your doctor, and resources.
Uterine Fibroids Blog — An Expert Speaks Out
- Noted Gynecologist presents real cases of women with uterine fibroids and provides the latest information about treatment options.
Uterine Fibroids: Health Decision Guide
- Mayo Clinic materials for patients, explaining the condition and treatment options, with stories of four women who received a diagnosis of fibroids and made different choices on treatment.
Yahoo! Groups: uterinefibroids
- A discussion group for all methods of treatment ranging from hysterectomy, myomectomy, uterine artery embolization (UAE), myolyis, endometrial ablation, RU-486, female reconstructive surgery (FRS), hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and other treatment options
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 28, 2013 5:15:07 AM EDT -