become an editor
the entire directory
only in Endometriosis/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Resources: Personal Pages
Adhesion Related Disorder
- Karen highlights her journey through endometriosis with her daughter and her book, specifically looking at adhesions and their treatments
Antonia's Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain Page
- An informative and personal site, written by someone who has lived with and understands how endometriosis and pain can affect women's lives.
- This rare condition involves endometriosis in the diaphragm, which can cause a woman's lung to collapse during her menstrual cycle. Treatment options are described, literature references are provided and the personal history of twins with this condition is discussed.
Chris' Endometriosis Page
- A personal story of a woman's daily struggle with endo. Lots of information and links to other endo pages.
Debbie Seymour RN
- Debbie highlights her painful experiences and information she has obtained from her research. Debbie has endometriosis and adenomyosis.
It's Not the Endo the World
- Personal story of my struggle with endometriosis.
- A personal story of endometriosis as well as links.
endometriosis personal pages
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2015 at 10:01:55 UTC -