become an editor
the entire directory
only in Uterus/Endometriosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Women's Health: Conditions and Diseases: Uterus: Endometriosis
Health: Reproductive Health: Infertility
Health: Reproductive Health: Sexual Dysfunctions: Dyspareunia
Health: Women's Health: Conditions and Diseases: Ovary: Ovarian Cysts
Health: Women's Health: Menstruation: Dysmenorrhea
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endometriosis
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endometriosis
This category in other languages:
Allexperts: Endometriosis Q&A
- Doctors and other specialists answer medical questions about endometriosis confidentially and for free.
Center for Endometriosis Care
- Founded to diagnose, treat, and educate women with endometriosis. Free literature and a newsletter are available. Located in Atlanta, Georgia.
eMedicine Health - Endometriosis
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview of endometriosis and its causes, symptoms and treatment.
- Provides information on symptoms, diagnosis, pain management, medical treatments, alternative therapies, a letter that can be given to friends or family to help them understand and a list of doctors in Canada who treat endometriosis.
- Dr Dan Martin provides a pain map, detailed pictures from laparoscopies and copies of his research papers.
The Endometriosis and Fertility Clinic
- Offers general information and nutritional support for endometriosis suffers.
- Non-profit organization dedicated to providing information and support to women with endometriosis, educating the public as well as the medical community about the disease, and conducting and promoting research related to endometriosis. Site provides information on symptoms, causes and treatments, support groups and chat room.
The Endometriosis Association of Ireland
- Offering information, booklist, feedback and membership. Membership specific pages including downloads and a forum.
Endometriosis Association of Victoria
- Australian organisation provides patient information leaflets to download.
Endometriosis Awareness and Information
- This site is dedicated to raising awareness regarding the disease Endometriosis.
Endometriosis Care Centre of Australia
- Care centres set up in each state, offers information and introductions to local specialists.
Endometriosis Research at NIH
- Includes information about their Chronic Pelvic Pain Treatment and Bone Density Research studies as well as a videocast of Dr. Stratton's public lecture on endometriosis.
Endometriosis Research Center
- ERC is a non-profit research and resource center for endometriosis and other women's health issues. Focus is on support, education and treatment.
Endometriosis Treatment and Surgery, New York
- Dr. Tamer Seckin outlines his practice and his treatment of endometriosis, including videos about the subject.
- Information about the UK's society for endometriosis sufferers. Contains contact details and a message board, as well as information about the disease and the society.
- Information on treatment including medical, surgical and alternative medicine and links to support groups everywhere.
Endometriosis: Conquering the Silent Invader
- Chapter 17 of the book Miracle Babies and Other Happy Endings, featuring information about endometriosis, its symptoms, theoretical causes, impact on fertility and treatment options.
- Web support area, offering a weblog, journal entries and a forum.
Genetic Endometriosis Research Study
- Site for people who wish to participate in the genetic mapping of endometriosis sufferers. No information, but provide e-newsletter and discussion board.
Helica Endometriosis treatment
- Helica's electrosurgical tool can safely treat Endometriosis laparoscopically with no side effects.
Institute for Female Alternative Medicine: Endometriosis
- Information about symptoms, diagnosis and surgical and non-surgical treatments for endometriosis.
The Institute for the Study and Treatment of Endometriosis
- ISTE is a non-profit organization promoting research, education and clinical advances in endometriosis.
- Offers details about Kathie and this disease, study information and her dissertation.
New Zealand Endometriosis Foundation
- Offer education, information and support for girls and women with endometriosis and others interested in this disease. Provides adolescent education programme.
A Woman's Guide to Overcoming Endometriosis
- Atlanta Reproductive Healthcare Centre's endometriosis resource page. Frequently asked questions and numerous articles.
Women's Surgery Group: Endometriosis
- Detailed information about endometriosis and its treatment.
World Endometriosis Research Foundation
- Organisation for research donation and authorization of international multi-centred research projects.
Usenet alt.med.endometriosis -
Usenet alt.support.endometriosis -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 6:05:09 AM EDT -