become an editor
the entire directory
only in Teen_Health/Drugs_and_Alcohol
Drugs and Alcohol
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse
Home: Family: Parenting: Child Safety: Substance Abuse
Society: Issues: Health: Drugs: Illegal
This category in other languages:
Above The Influence
- Interactive site focusing on ideas to keep teens from using drugs. Allows teens to share their stories through photos and videos.
- A non-governmental federation for national abstainer organizations in Europe.
- A UK based drug and alcohol treatment charity. Includes drug information, parent section, publications and links.
Adolescent Use of Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- The use of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs by adolescents impacts the health and socioeconomic well-being of the population. [PDF]
- An open letter to a daughter about the effects of drugs, drinking and death.
How Stuff Works: How Alcohol Works
- In-depth partial graphic tutorial about alcohol examines all the ways in which alcohol affects the human body.
The Mendez Foundation
- A substance abuse and violence prevention organization, focuses on alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention education among children and teenagers.
Monitoring the Future
- An ongoing study of the behaviors, attitudes, and values of American students and young adults funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Partnership at Drugfree.org
- A drug abuse prevention, intervention, treatment and recovery resource, to help parents and caregivers address alcohol and drug abuse with their teens and young adults.
- Resources for parents about teens, drugs, and drug education. Strategies for home and school.
Teens With Problems
- Information to help parents spot substance abuse in their teen, including over the counter medications, huffing of inhalants, and use of illegal drugs.
Drugs and Alcohol
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2015 at 16:24:03 UTC -