become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Disability
Special Education Support
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases
AAPD - American Association Of People With Disabilities
- A cross-disability site with numerous resources and free membership available. Home of the Enable magazine.
Abilities for Life: Taking Charge
- Includes a job finding page, associations, health questions, moving on and sports.
Disability Awareness Training - Self Direction
- The Self Direction Community Project is a research area to promote and enhance online training accessibility. Personal feedback is needed.
The Healthy Gimp
- Practical information and motivation for persons with a spinal cord injury and other physical disabilities.
Hope In Wellness
- Support and information to persons with invisible disabilities and illnesses and those experiencing emotional turmoil.
National Organization on Disability
- Promotes full and equal participation of America's 54 million men, women and children with disabilities in all aspects of life.
New Horizons Unlimited
- Fostering the interchange of information between people whose life long disabilities have tended to isolate them from the surrounding community and also between caregivers who may be inundated by the prospect of finding answers to their needs, there by providing the opportunity for individuals to share ideas and experiences with one another, that all may benefit.
People First of New Hampshire, Inc.
- Self-advocacy organization in NH led by people with disabilities.
Women With Disabilities Australia
- The national organisation for women with all types of disabilities. This site offers information for all people with disabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 18, 2015 at 15:15:11 UTC -