become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Facial_Differences
Conditions and Diseases
Cleft Lip and Palate
Treacher Collins Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Congenital Anomalies: Craniofacial Anomalies
- International organization providing information and emotional support to individuals and their families affected by facial differences and disfigurements.
Acne Support Group in Cyberspace
- Support group and forum for anyone with acne to visit, discuss, share treatments, provide support and move through the stressful event of having acne.
The AmeriFace Circle of Smiles
- Webring community for families whose lives have been touched by cleft lip and palate and other craniofacial anomalies.
Beneath the Surface
- Offers support and understanding to individuals with facial differences. Includes the founder's story and encourages others to share their experiences.
Birthmark Support Group
- UK-based charitable organization provides information about birthmarks, how to get help, treatment centres, newsletters, diary of events and links to other associated support groups.
- UK charity that supports, represents and campaigns for people who have disfigurements of the face or body.
Children's Craniofacial Association
- Dedicated to improving the quality of life for facially disfigured children and their families; addresses the medical, financial, psychosocial, emotional, and educational concerns relating to craniofacial conditions.
The Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Information about the society, which is a multidisciplinary forum for specialists.
Crouzon Support Network
- Provides information and support for people affected by Crouzon Syndrome and related craniofacial anomalies. Includes FAQ, newsletter, events and online support.
The DRM WebWatcher: Facial Differences
- A Disability Resources monthly guide to online resources about craniofacial differences.
FACES: The National Craniofacial Association
- Support and resources concerning craniofacial disorders including information on 28 specific craniofacial disorders. Financial assistance for secondary costs. USA based organization.
The Facial Pain Association
- Aims to serve as an advocate for patients living with trigeminal neuralgia and related facial pain conditions by providing information, encouraging research and offering support.
Foundation for Faces of Children
- Expert information for families and health care professionals about craniofacial conditions.
Goldenhar Family Support Group
- Aims to support families throughout the UK who face the day to day challenges of supporting relatives with Goldenhar Syndrome and related problems.
- Craniofacial support group in the UK for conditions associated with craniosynostosis. Includes details of the newsletter, events, fundraising and resources.
Johns Hopkins Center for Craniofacial Development and Disorders
- Provides information on research, education and clinical care for researchers and physicians. An educational interactive resource for families. Details of activities at the Center.
Moebius Syndrome Foundation
- Non-profit organisation that aims to provide information and support to individuals with Moebius syndrome and their families. Includes resources, news and articles and information on support groups, events and research.
The Personal Side of Craniofacial Differences
- Personal accounts of living with craniofacial conditions, and related webrings.
- Born with a severe facial disfigurement, David Roche has turned his "flaw" into a source of strength and he brings this to his audiences.
Support Works Online
- Resources to find or form support groups related to facial difference. Information on medical research.
TRPS Support Group UK
- Provides information and support to those with trichorhinophalangeal syndrome and their families. Includes information on the condition, patients’ stories and a forum.
XP Support Group
- UK-based organisation giving support, help and information to those affected by xeroderma pigmentosum and other photosensitive conditions.
Yayasan Senyum: The Smile Foundation
- Non-profit organization supporting the delivery of health care to people with craniofacial disabilities, in particular children with cleft lip and palate in Bali, Lombok, Java and other areas of Indonesia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2014 at 6:45:06 UTC -