become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cancer/Breast
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Breast
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Breast: Personal Pages
- An email male breast cancer support group.
Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade
- Information about the organizations efforts to fund research for breast cancer.
- Voluntary group offering private support forums where women with breast cancer, or at genetic risk, can share their knowledge and experience of how they cope with the disease.
Bosum Buddies Breast Cancer Support, Inc.
- Contact information for a support group in Naples, FL.
Breast Cancer Action Nova Scotia
- Focuses on networking, support, education and research. Includes an international discussion forum, information, and links to resources.
Breast Cancer Discussion Boards
- Public forums for discussing breast cancer experiences including diagnosis, treatment, recovery and the effects on personal relationships.
Breast Cancer Mailing List Archive
- Searchable archive of the largest breast cancer mailing list, going back to 1995.
The Breast Cancer Mailing List:
- Information and subscription form for the Breast Cancer Mailing List
Breast Cancer Support
- Features guestbooks, chat, voice chat, books, and up-to-date research news on breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Survivor's Discussion Board
- An active discussion board for breast cancer survivor's to interact with one another for support, technical information and socializing.
Cancer News: Breast Cancer Support Groups
- Information on breast cancer support groups.
Community Breast Health Project
- Organization dedicated to improving the lives of people touched by breast cancer through educational resources and community activities.
Dragons Abreast Australia
- Australian organization offering survivors from all age groups the chance to participate in the sport of dragon boat racing. Includes photographs, events calendar, description of health benefits, and details of state groups.
Friends in Need
- Support for breast cancer survivors of all ages, tips, information, chat, message board and listserve Email discussion.
Georgia Breast Cancer Coalition
- Breast cancer resources for advocacy, education, and support in Georgia .
- A community for all those affected by HER2 positive breast cancer. Newly diagnosed patients and long term survivors share their experiences and knowledge.
HERS Breast Cancer Foundation
- Support, advocacy, counseling for breast cancer survivors and their families.
Inflammatory Breast Cancer Support
- Symptoms, clinical trial links, patient stories, mailing list with archives, and other resources for patients and those who care about them.
- New York City self-help support organization for women with breast or ovarian cancer. Describes activities, locations, and volunteer opportunities. Includes mailing-list sign-up.
The Virginia Thurston Healing Garden
- Private, non-profit organization providing counseling, complementary therapies, and educational programs for women with breast cancer.
Willow Breast & Hereditary Cancer Support
- National organization presents details of services and events, with FAQ, and suggestions for contributing. Based in Toronto, Ontario.
- Non-profit breast cancer support group providing support, care and surgery for the underinsured and underprivileged in south-central Texas.
Young Survival Coalition
- Non-profit organization oriented to support and educate about breast cancer in younger women.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 27, 2014 at 9:28:17 UTC -