become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cancer/Adolescent_and_Young_Adult
Conditions and Diseases
Adolescent and Young Adult
- Offers practical and emotional advice for teens living with cancer. Includes information on how to care for your skin, hair loss, diet, and coping socially.
Boarding For Breast Cancer
- Foundation spreads awareness about good health practices and the importance of early cancer detection among young people through sports, music, art, and events.
- Australian organisation for young people living with cancer offers support, information, and resources.
The Colon Club
- Goal is to educate young people, as early as possible, about colorectal cancer in interesting and out-of-the-box ways. Provides information, colon talks, events, support, and resources.
- Combines rigorous research with innovative solutions to improve the health and quality of life of young people with chronic illness, including the video game Re-Mission.
I'm Too Young For This
- A resource portal for young adults with cancer.
Matt's Promise Foundation
- Dedicated to helping young adults who are terminally ill by funding research, new treatments, education, and support groups.
My Crazy Sexy Life
- A holistic social network and wellness hub created by young cancer survivor, Kris Carr. Requires registration for groups and forums.
Next Step Fund
- Provides retreats, camp excursions, creative workshops and social networking for young adults facing life threatening health issues.
Prepare to Live
- Resources for young adults coping with cancer.
Rethink Breast Cancer
- Supporting young adults concerned about or affected by breast cancer through education and research.
Rise Above It
- Organization helps cancer patients by raising funds through various events.
- Established for young adult survivors of cancer to assist by providing financial support through grants and scholarships.
- Linking young Jewish women in their fight against breast cancer. [New Jersey]
Starlight Starbright: Coping With Chemo
- A series of online animated stories called webisodes that help children and teens with cancer learn how to cope with the challenges of having cancer and undergoing chemotherapy and other treatments.
Tamika and Friends, Inc.
- Raises awareness about cervical cancer and its link to the human papillomavirus through a network of survivors and their friends.
Young Cancer Spouses
- Provides support for young married couples who are facing cancer. Guides on medical care, relationship, financial issues, and transitions.
Young Survival Coalition
- Non-profit organization oriented to support and educate about breast cancer in younger women.
Adolescent and Young Adult
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 21:15:13 UTC -