become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Cancer
Conditions and Diseases
Bone Marrow Transplant
Brain and CNS
Adolescent and Young Adult
Cheer and Support
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Recreation: Camps: Special Needs: Cancer
This category in other languages:
Cancer and Careers: Living and Working with Cancer
- An interactive resource and community for working women with any type of cancer and their employers, coworkers, and caregivers.
- Online discussions on various types of tumors. Includes topics such as coping, support, clinical trials and treatment options.
Cancer News: Cancer Support Groups
- Dedicated to bringing patients and their families the latest information on diagnosis and treatment.
Cancer Patients Aid Association
- An NGO working for the welfare of cancer patients in India. Activities include detection, insurance, rehabilitation and awareness.
Chemotherapy and You: A Guide to Self-Help During Cancer
- A booklet for patients who are receiving chemotherapy for cancer
Coping with Cancer
- Resources for living with mesothelioma and other types of cancer. Includes caregiver's guide and advice for dealing with pain.
Firefighter Cancer Support Network
- Volunteer group of cancer survivors providing support to fire department employees and immediate family members diagnosed with any form of cancer. Los Angeles, California.
International Union Against Cancer
- Its objectives are to advance scientific and medical knowledge in research, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer, and to promote all other aspects of the campaign against cancer throughout the world.
Living With Cancer
- Geared towards those who have cancer and need someone to talk to. Contains information and motivational support.
The MetaCancer Foundation
- Provides resources and support for metastatic cancer survivors and their caregivers. Features articles, news, art room, and a message board.
My Cancer Place
- Create a web page, add photographs, join groups, find support, message boards, and share personal experiences about cancer.
National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- A nationwide network of independent organizations and individuals working in the area of cancer support and information.
- Global support community for people whose lives have been touched by cancer.
PMP Pals - Pseudomyxoma Peritonei Network
- A worldwide resource and referral service for patients with rare intestinal cancers and/or Pseudomyxoma Peritonei.
Rare Cancer Alliance
- Information, research, support, links, websites, for rare cancer patients and loved ones.
Spinal Cord Tumor Association, Inc.
- A public discussion forum and information exchange dedicated to the interests of victims of spinal cord tumors.
- Radio talk show, The Group Room, uses communications technology to reach every person dealing with cancer.
The Wellness Community
- Non-profit organization dedicated to providing free emotional support, education and hope for people with cancer and their loved ones.
Usenet sci.med.diseases.cancer -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2015 at 15:25:01 UTC -