become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tobacco/Humor
Recreation: Humor: Medical
The BADvertising Institute
- Anti-smoking/tobacco advertising. Sells posters and slides; runs workshops and seminars; but primarily known for images that are funny, intense, intensely funny.
Cancer Equals Altria
- Visual humor exploring the Altria logo.
- Political cartoons on tobacco issues topical around 1998.
Cheapest Cigarettes on Earth
- Where to get dirt-cheap cigarettes, no taxes.
Dave Barry on "Dave" Cigarettes
- Column by humorist Dave Barry on Philip Morris's "Dave" cigarettes.
F.A.R.C.E.S. - Foster All Restrictions to Control and Eliminate Smoking
- The web site for the anti-anti-anti-tobacco movement, a humorous approach to tobacco control.
Gasp! by Frank Freudberg
- A novel of revenge about a journalist dying of lung cancer who wants to destroy the tobacco industry while being pursued by an ex-cop whose own problems help him track down the madman.
Getting around Advertising Restrictions
- Humorous article by a filmmaker documents some new approaches to promoting product.
Licensed to Kill, Inc.
- Licensed to Kill is a tobacco company, incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia. They knowingly kill people for profit. And they are proud of it.
Play it again
- Collection of recent quotes reveals some dark humor. E.g. "It's nice that while Philip Morris is killing about 200 000 people every year that they're also doing something for the homeless."
SatireWire: Lung Cancer to Change Its Name to Philip Morris
- A satirical look at the Philip Morris to Altria name change.
WWWF Grudge Match: Joe Camel vs. Spuds MacKenzie
- Which commercial icon can corrupt the most sixth graders?
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 21, 2015 at 11:35:56 UTC -