The Effects category focuses on tobacco-related effects on the human body. Sites appropriate for this category include consumer information, professional information, organizations, services, and personal experiences.
The primary method of organizing this information is by the type of tobacco-related effect. The types of effects include, but are not limited to:
- Effects on the respiratory system,
- Effects on the cardiovascular system,
- Effects on the brain and nervous system,
- Effects on the mouth and throat, and
- Effects on reproduction and pregnancy.
- Cigarette smoking,
- Cigar and pipe smoking,
- Smokeless tobacco, and
- Secondhand smoke.