become an editor
the entire directory
only in Specific_Substances/Chocolate
Business: Food and Related Products: Confectionery: Chocolate
Recreation: Food: Confectionery: Chocolate
Shopping: Food: Confectionery: Chocolate
Discovering the Sweet Mysteries of Chocolate
- Summary of available information about history, cravings, and effects on the nervous system. Links to references.
International Journal of Medical Sciences: Flavanols in cocoa
- Report on studies providing clinical evidences that flavanol may enhance brain blood flow, improve cognitive health and offer other benefits.
The Sweet Lure of Chocolate
- Information about cacao, history, production, and health effects. Includes bibliography and links to related material. Provided by the Exporatorium, a science museum in San Francisco.
Chocolate Does A Man's Heart Good
- Report at Forbes.com on a study showing that chocolate may improve the cardiovascular health of men. (December 20, 2005)
Chocolate for Your Health
- A study originally published in the Journal of the American Heart Association found that dark chocolate, rich in anti-oxidant compounds known as flavonoids, reduced blood pressure in people with hypertension. (July 19, 2005)
Chocolate 'Fights' Tooth Decay
- A study by researchers at Osaka University in Japan found that parts of the cocoa bean thwart mouth bacteria and tooth decay. Reported by BBC News. (August 24, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 21, 2013 at 13:04:22 UTC -