become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vision/Research
Open Directory - Health: Senses: Vision: Research
Collaborative Ocular Melanoma Study
- A multicenter randomized trial sponsored by The National Eye Institute and The National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health.
Experimental Eye Research
- Research papers on all aspects of the eye.
Lions Vision Research Foundation, Inc.
- Supports low vision research and rehabilitation to minimize the disabilities caused by low vision and blindness. Objectives met through partnership with low vision clinic at the Wilmer Eye Institute.
The Schepens Eye Research Institute
- Dedicated to research that improves the understanding, management, and prevention of eye diseases and visual deficiencies.
Stanford Vision and Imaging Science and Technology
- Research activities span topics in the areas of human visual sensing and electronic imaging.
The Vision Research Coordinating Center
- Oversees a number of research efforts, including two large-scale multi-center clinical trials sponsored by the National Eye Institute. Located at Washington University in St Louis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:48:48 AM EST -