become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/Oceania
Open Directory - Health: Senses: Vision: Optometry: Associations: Oceania
Australasian College of Behavioural Optometrists (ACBO)
- Provides education in the field of developmental and functional optometry. Includes member search, events, and information about vision disorders and college membership.
Cornea and Contact Lens Society of Australia
- Association of contact lens practitioners. Includes practice finder, news, and information about contact lenses, eye conditions, meetings, conferences, fellowship and research grants.
New Zealand Association of Optometrists
- Includes information on visual health, links, and contacts.
Optometrists Association Australia (National Office)
- Includes general information and advice on optometry and eyecare topics, as well as information specifically for optometrists.
Optometrists Association Australia (NSW/ACT Division)
- Contains information about the association, and resources for optometrists and the general public on eyecare.
Optometrists Association Australia (QLD/NT Division)
- Provides public information about the association in Queensland, as well as information for optometrists.
Optometrists Registration Board of New South Wales
- Information about the board, registration related resources for optometrists, practitioner search, annual reports, survey results, and links to relevant legislation.
The Optometry Council of Australia and New Zealand
- Provides information and guidance for overseas-trained optometrists wanting to register as an optometrist in Australia or New Zealand. It also has information for optometrists applying for migration to Australia and requiring a Skills Assessment.
Orthokeratology Society of Oceania
- Provides information about vision correction with orthokeratology. Includes news, listing of member practitioners, and articles.
- Provides business support, training, advice and advocacy to independent optometrists in Australia. Includes membership information and member search.
Victorian College of Optometry
- Organisation involved in professional education, clinical services, professional standards and research. Includes member resources, and information about services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:32:07 PM EDT -