become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/North_America
Open Directory - Health: Senses: Vision: Optometry: Associations: North America
Alberta Association of Optometrists
- Association representing optometrists in Alberta and promoting excellence in practice. Includes news releases, optometrist finder, information for optometrists, and information about occupational vision and children's vision initiatives.
American Academy of Optometry
- Information about the academy, including research databases, member directories and information on optometry and vision care.
American Optometric Association
- Professional association for optometrists in the US. Information for optometrists and the general public, including information on eyecare and eye diseases. Also includes an online directory of optometrists.
Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry (ARBO)
- Provide resources to state regulatory boards of optometry throughout North America.
British Columbia Association of Optometrists
- Articles, provincial and local optometrist directories, FAQs, eye health resources and contact details.
California Optometric Association
- Dedicated to assuring the highest quality health care for the public through the advancement of optometry.
The Canadian Association of Optometrists
- Information about the association, professional education programs, vision and eye health. Includes optometrist finder and member resources.
College of Optometrists in Vision Development
- Certifying body for doctors in the optometric specialty called Behavioral/ Developmental/ Rehabilitative Optometry.
Florida Optometric Association
- Provides information on sight wellness, and a list of O.D.'s in the state.
Illinois Optometric Association
- Provides support, networking and continuing education for optometrists within the state. Includes events calendar, publications, and convention information.
Maryland Optometric Association
- Information about the association, optometry, member resources, patient resources, press centre and optometrist finder.
The National Association of Veterans Affairs Optometrists (NAVAO)
- Non-profit organization whose members are optometrists working for the US Department of Veterans Affairs. VA residencies and research fellowships, links, and open positions.
The New Brunswick Association of Optometrists
- Professional association representing optometrists in New Brunswick, Canada. Includes news, eye doctor finder, information for optometrists, information about eye health, children's vision and eye safety.
Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Optometrists
- Association of optometrists in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Includes eye doctor finder, resources for optometrists and for the general public and information about eye safety and eye health.
The Nova Scotia Association of Optometrists
- Information about the association and its programs. Includes optometrist finder and resources for members and the general public.
Ohio Optometric Association
- Information about the association and its programs. Includes optometrist finder and resources for members, health care professionals and the general public.
Ontario Association of Optometrists
- Provides information about optometry, the association, and vision and eye health.
Prince Edward Island Association of Optometrists
- Professional association of optometrists in Prince Edward Island, Canada. Includes information about the association, news, optometrist finder, and information for patients about vision, eye conditions and eye examinations.
Saskatchewan Association of Optometrists
- Vision guide, member directory, member services.
Texas Optometric Association
- Includes information about locating an eye doctor, consumer and career information, and member resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:15:27 PM EDT -