the entire directory
only in Senses/Vision
Open Directory - Health: Senses: Vision
Eye and Vision Disorders
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Eyewear
Science: Physics: Education: Light and Optics
Science: Physics: Optics
Shopping: Health: Vision
This category in other languages:
National Eye Institute
- Supports research and provides information on diseases of the eye.
- Ophthalmologists and opticians answer your questions about eye care.
Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology of the Human Eye
- Included are descriptions, functions, and problems of the major structures of the human eye.
AskMen.com - Eyesight
- Includes health information on testing a man's eyesight.
- Information for eye patients and for pilots seeking medical certification.
- Provides information on vision science, vision testing technology, contrast sensitivity, and functional vision.
- Provides information about the eye, its working, its structure and eye problems.
- Comprehensive source of information about vision and the eye.
- Information on eye conditions and vision, for the general public, from the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Includes option to ask an eye doctor a question.
Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Funds research at over 50 institutions in the US and the world in the area of degenerative retinal diseases.
Kellogg Eye Center
- General eye care services, education, training, research and information on eye conditions and diseases at University of Michigan .
- Comprehensive details for professionals and patients about vision testing in adults and children. Includes videos, games, and information on diseases. [Multiple languages.]
Lions Eye Institute
- Undertaking research, providing clinical services, and supporting community projects against blindness and disease. Features details of local and international programmes, list of services, and information on the Lions Eye Bank. Perth, Western Australia.
- Directory of websites relating to all aspects of vision and eye health.
National Eye Institute
- Official web site for this agency, one of the United States government's National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Processes in Animal Vision
- A comprehensive theory and description of the visual process and the operation of the neurons of the neural system. Research discovered the Activa and Rhodonine.
Vision Screening for Kids
- Discussion of pediatric vision screening, with recommendations about how your child's vision can be tested.
Vision Works, Inc.
- Alternative eye care site with detailed nutritional protocols and prevention to help preserve vision.
- Directory of vision care professionals, and information on vision health and conditions.
- An interactive vision screening test for computer users. Results available for a fee from the United Kingdom.
- Learn about vision and eye care. For people who want to study visual acuity and visual fields interactively on the web. By Jens G. Hetland, Professor, MD, Ph.Dd, Oslo, Norway.
Usenet alt.med.vision.improve -
Usenet eye.general -
Usenet sci.med.vision -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 11, 2010 2:12:46 AM EDT -