become an editor
the entire directory
only in Senses/Smell_and_Taste
Smell and Taste
Health: Alternative: Aromatherapy
Health: Beauty: Perfumes and Scents
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Ear, Nose and Throat
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Otorhinolaryngology
Association for Chemoreception Sciences (AChemS)
- Association established to advance the understanding of chemosensory mechanisms by bringing to one forum the variety of different scientific disciplines currently being used to approach the chemical senses
Human olfactory receptor repertoire
- Olfactory receptor sequences that represent essentially the complete repertoire of functional human odorant receptors.
Monell Chemical Senses Center
- A scientific institute for multidisciplinary research on taste, smell and chemosensory irritation.
- Current understanding of the physiological basis for olfaction (sense of smell) and the possible molecular interactions that specify odorant signaling.
Olfaction: From Genome Mining to Molecular Recognition Statistics
- Lecture on olfaction by Doron Lancet at UCSB
The Sense of Scents, the Sense of Self
- Smell and its interaction with the brain, and in particular the relationship between smell and memory.
The Sense of Taste
- Answers questions about the sense of taste.
Smell Research by Tim Jacob
- A Professor at Cardiff University, Wales, this site lists information on his research and teaching interests. It includes information on brain activity related to smell, which may be of interest to anosmics.
The Taste and Smell Clinic
- Located in Washington, D.C. Information about the clinic, diagnosis, treatment, FAQs, research and contact details.
Smell and Taste
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 17, 2013 at 15:24:17 UTC -