become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hearing/Conservation
Active Noise Reduction
Hearing and Eye Protection
Abelard: Loud Music and Hearing Damage
- Provides information on the relationship between loud noise and ear damage with particular reference to young people and loud music.
- Public health campaign designed to reduce the incidence and prevalence of noise induced hearing loss and tinnitus by educating children and changing their attitudes and behavior.
Hearing Education and Awareness for Rockers
- H.E.A.R. is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness of the real dangers of repeated exposure to excessive noise levels which can lead to permanent hearing loss and tinnitus.
Method of ISO 1999
- Provides a facility to enable the user to compute their likely hearing loss due to level of noise and years of exposure.
National Hearing Conservation Association
- This professional association seeks to prevent hearing loss due to noise and other environmental factors in all sectors of society.
- Provides practical guidelines on the control of noise at work, in music and entertainment.
WHO Guidelines on Community Noise
- The World Health Organization defines community noise as that which occurs from outside the industrial workplace.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2015 at 11:05:06 UTC -