become an editor
the entire directory
only in Senior_Health/Fitness
Open Directory - Health: Senior Health: Fitness
This category in other languages:
Alexander Technique and Aging Well
- How this century-old method of stress reduction can help seniors.
American Senior Fitness Association
- Provides senior specific fitness training, certification and resources for exercise professionals who serve older adults as well as fitness information and tips for mature exercisers.
Coronay Artery Rehabilitation Group
- A self-help, volunteer, non-profit group dedicated to promoting a healthy life style for persons with cardiac problems, with the help of cardiac specialists.
Encyclopedia of Sports Medicine and Science: Aging and Exercise
- A comprehensive and somewhat technical article on the physiological changes associated with human aging and the positive role that exercise can play.
- Vendor of a 45-minute weight training workout for older adults, also providing information on osteoporosis.
New Mexico Senior Olympics
- Information on their annual state games and events held throughout the year. Includes a quarterly newsletter, results, events, records and senior profiles.
Portraits of Senior Athletes
- "Growing Old is Not For Sissies" Two black and white photography books about senior athletes doing the sports that they love best.
Senior Health, from About.com
- Links, articles, and information on senior health and fitness.
- Offers information on stretching and exercises to maintain balance and prevent falls among seniors.
- Fitness programs for seniors working in conjunction with health plans.
T'ai Chi - Kung Fu Alliance
- Providing professional, certified instruction in Yang Style T'ai Chi and Northern Shaolin Kung Fu. Specializing in the Beginner Senior T'ai Chi Student.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 20, 2012 at 11:33:12 UTC -