become an editor
the entire directory
only in Senior_Health/Caregiver_Support
Case Management Providers
Home Care Providers
Home Care Supplies
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Alzheimer's: Caregiver Support
Health: Home Health: Home Care: Caregiver Support
Society: Disabled: Independent Living
Advanced Senior Solutions, Inc.
- Geriatric care management specialists assist seniors and families arrange the right mix of services to best meet their health, emotional, and financial needs.
- AgeWiseLiving provides coaching and counseling on care for the aging to families and professional care givers.
Alliance for Quality Nursing Home Care
- Coalition of 17 national long term care provider organizations that care for approximately 300,000 elderly and disabled patients each year in nearly 1,800 facilities across America. Find news, research, and reports about current issues.
American Society on Aging
- Enhancing the skills and knowledge of those working with older adults and their families. Events, training.
Care for Life
- Offers older adults, family caregivers and physicians a single source for providing information and referrals and locating and arranging services and supports for seniors in the Capital Region in New York.
- Guide to seniors' housing and care services including retirement homes, nursing homes, home health care, adult lifestyle retirement communities, supportive housing and palliative hospice care in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
Care on Call (UK) Ltd
- Residential care agency based in Swindon, Wiltshire, UK. Includes a list of services and a company profile.
- A one step provider of geriatric care services in the United States.
The Caregiver Resource Center
- A step by step guide to understanding the aging process and needs of both elders and their care-givers. Services include information, education, consultation, counseling, and support for elders and care-givers.
- Features the online version of Today's Caregiver magazine, including some current articles and archives. Also contains informational resources, discussion groups, and a newsletter.
- Discussion board for caregivers dealing with chronic, aged and terminal illnesses.
Caregivers in the San Fernando Valley
- Caregiving service in the Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley area.
- Offers access to support, information, and resources for caring for an aged relative.
A Carer's Experience of Medical Neglect
- This site describes my experiences of medical neglect of my elderly mother,troubles caused to me as a carer and lack of communication by the medical fraternity.
- Enables care givers to coordinate care for a loved one. Provides tools to help keep health records and share information with other care givers and family members.
Coalition of Agencies Serving the Elderly
- CASE provides resource information for caregivers, seniors and professionals working with the elderly in San Francisco, California, and the Bay Area.
- Provides individual in-home non-medical senior care, companionship and recreation.
Compassionate Companions Inc.
- Elderly care services in Central and South Florida. Includes a list of services and contact information.
Dementia: A Guide For The Caregiver
- A guide and resource for caregivers of dementia. Written from a personal perspective.
Direct Care Alliance
- A coalition of long-term care consumers, providers, and workers, who seek to improve the quality of long-term care through a focus on improving the quality of jobs for frontline caregivers.
- Offers advice and information to carers of older people who have dementia.
The Eden Alternative, Region 16
- A "philosophy of care" for seniors. A tool for improving quality of life for the elderly to eliminate boredome and loneliness.
Elder Care Advisors
- Elder care services, advice, training and publication for care givers and children of elderly parents
Elder Care Link
- A free referral service that helps caregivers and families find the right eldercare options in their area.
- Information and resources on elder suicide.
Eldercare Consultants of Memphis
- Helping services for the elderly or homebound family member who needs special care.
Eldercare Consultants, PLLP
- Provides nursing services, planning, referral, and service procurement for the geriatric community. Includes a list of services and contact information. Minnesota, USA.
- Local information, referral resources, and contact information for state and local agencies, from the United States' Health and Human Services Department.
- Offers information, resources, education and support on Alzheimer's care, home care, independent living, insurance coverage, legal and financial matters, and wellness.
Eldercare online community center
- Interactive community with chat message boards and individual mentors for caregivers with emphasis on Alzheimers care.
The ElderCare Resource Center
- Alzheimer's disease education, information, training, and referrals as well as specially selected products designed to improve the quality of life for patients and their caregiver(s).
ElderCare Solutions, Inc
- Consulting, referrals and locator services for persons seeking the best care solutions for an elder parent or spouse in the Chicago area.
The Eldercare Team
- Membership-based resources, articles and forums.
- Resources, chat room, messagesboards and newsletter devoted to carers of the elderly.
Family Assistance Network
- Provides personalized care management to the frail elderly, their family and caregivers. This site provides advice from various professionals, and feedback from residents of nursing homes and assisted living.
Family Care America
- An online resource for caregivers. Information on home care, financial planning, aging, assisted living, seniors, retirement, diseases, cancer, Alzheimer's, stroke, medications, estate planning, support.
Family Caregiver Alliance
- A clearinghouse on brain disorders, caregiver assistance and long-term care public policy.
The Family Caregiver Web
- News, information, resources, and tips to help family caregivers help a loved one who is disabled, chronically ill, or aging. A positive, light, occasionally humorous look at caregiving.
Florida Geriatric Care Managers Association
- Directory of and information for geriatric care managers in Florida.
Full Circle of Care
- A comprehensive resource for caregivers of older adults to help them make informed decisions and access personalized assistance and respite.
Geriatric Home Care Specialists
- Your personalized care management company, making your life at home more independent. Custodial services in your private home provided on an hourly, overnight and live-in basis.
GetCare Long-Term Care Assessment
- Listing long-term and elder care options. Searchable database for services by area.
The Healthy Caregiver Magazine
- An elder care resource magazine for family and professional caregivers.
- Offers online resources for family caregivers. Also offers support for caregivers in the South Plains region of Texas, USA.
Home Instead Senior Care
- Provides non-medical care, assistance and companionship to the elderly.
Illinois Association of Community Care Program Home Care Providers
- Care services association for elderly home care providers.
The Information Center, Inc.
- Provides information and assistance in accessing public resources and community services. Includes a discussion board, a list of services, and success stories.
International Council on Active Aging
- Information, education, resources to promote wellness in aging.
- Elder care management services in New York City and Westchester County, New York as well as Connecticut.
Long Term Care Link
- Provides a wide variety of information and referrals to assist, educate and support those responsible for arranging long-term care.
National Family Caregivers Association (NFCA)
- Caregiving advocacy organization with tips and statistics on caregiving in America.
National Organization For Empowering Caregivers (NOFEC)
- Charitable organization providing caregivers with assistance, education, support, and referrals. Includes resources, an event list, and membership information.
Neighborly Senior Services
- A nonprofit organization providing meals and other life-sustaining services to the frail, homebound, seniors and their families for 35 years in Pinellas County, Florida.
Pathfinder Care Management
- Provides advocacy, support, and resource recommendations to Twin Cities seniors and their caregivers.
Resources for caregivers
- Products and information for Australian caregivers and seniors.
Senior Care Dallas
- In home care services to senior citizens living in the Dallas, Texas, USA area.
Senior Citizen Consultants
- We are MI based nurses who have years of geriatric and rehabilitation experience in assessing health care needs, developing plans, and accessing community resources to maximize goals of independence.
- Provides care for aging loved ones in Allentown, Easton, Reading and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and surrounding communities.
Senior Solutions of Pinellas County, Florida
- Geriatric care management service offering consulting on home health, assisted living, nursing homes, medical issues, and legal questions.
Senior Solutions, Inc.
- Consultants providing seniors with health, financial and legal services, including helping them remain in their own homes. Located in Livermore, California, USA.
- Provides eldercare solutions in the United States. Includes a list of services and a company overview.
Seniormag: Caregiver's Handbook
- Information covering health and lifestyles for seniors and caregivers, including a compendium of resources.
- Offers an automated telephone check-in service. Describes the service and includes price information.
St. Andrew's Resources for Seniors (STARS)
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving seniors in the St. Louis, Missouri area by helping with senior housing and community services.
Transitions Elder Care Consulting
- On-line guide to elder caregiving, opinion column written by an older adult, caregiver's support forum, assessment tools, tips about working with older adults.
With a Little Help
- Provides home services for seniors, aging parents, and people with special needs, including respite care, companionship, housework help, and transportation. Washington state, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2014 at 17:45:07 UTC -